Brand Partnerships Manager
Full Time Job
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers!
We're currently seeking a Brand Partnerships Manager who will bring existing client/agency relationships as well as cultivate new ones. All with the goal of utilising a consumer-first approach to helping our partners solve their marketing objectives through world-class strategy; creative; production, distribution, and service. You'll be part of a fast-growing sales team that focuses on UK and international partnerships.
Who you are:
• Personable. You relate well and easily with people. You're an active and empathic listener, able to bring people together with a common goal and focus.
• Driven. You're driven to understand the client's perspective and have a proven track record of developing significant strategic advertising partnerships and driving revenue.
• Experienced. You have built and sold multi-faceted partnerships rooted in digital-first video and distributed across all major digital/social platforms.
• Trustworthy. You're always operating from the highest levels of integrity, capable of maintaining confidentiality and conducting business with the highest ethical standards.
What you'll do:
• Meet with planning, buying, strategy, creative, PR, research, etc. teams at both the client and agencies.
• Create and maintain relationships with decision-makers at all levels of agencies and brands within the territory.
• Generate RFP & proactive partnership opportunities across our myriad distribution channels.
• Evangelise the value of a consumer-first approach to marketing via custom content, organic distribution from a consumer-facing brand, digital media, OTT, etc.
• Co-create and pitch proposals.
• Facilitate campaign execution process including generating IOs, leading kickoff calls, attending on-location shoots, and providing general client support from beginning to end of each campaign.
What you'll bring:
• Minimum 3 years of experience in digital sales.
• Established track record of closing business and generating revenue.
• An established network.
• Entrepreneurial spirit.
• Thorough understanding of the digital video marketplace & all distribution platforms
• Excellent oral communication skills and the ability to pitch complex integrated video advertising solutions to top decision-makers.
• Client-side and agency relationships.
• Hard work, persistence, and hustle.
• Strategic closer.
• Willingness to adapt within an ever-changing industry and business.
• Competitive salary and OTE
• Flexible vacation days and paid holidays
• Medical and Dental
• Apple iMac, MacBook or equivalent hardware
• A stellar work environment – fun, casual, and fast-paced
• Colleagues who are fellow food & travel lovers!
Who are we?
Would you consider yourself a food & travel lover? Do you get excited about bringing people together over a great meal? Does the idea of working at a company that is changing the way the world makes, watches and engages with video make you giddy? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then keep reading!
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers on a mission to connect the world through video. In just a few years our community has grown to over 200 million people watching our videos across a huge range of channels, devices and apps, from the web to Apple TV, Facebook, and Snapchat.
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world and make a difference. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not looking for just another job.