Advertising Operations Manager
TastemadeSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers!
Tastemade is looking for a motivated Advertising Operations Manager to support the eCommerce & Sales teams in their paid media needs. The ideal candidate is results-oriented, collaborative, resourceful, and innovative.
What you'll do:Commerce:
• Drive profitable customer acquisition for ecommerce through paid search, social marketing campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Google, and other paid channels as appropriate (affiliate, podcasts, sponsored content, influencer, direct mail, etc.)
• Develop and evaluate key performance metrics related to CAC, lifetime value, channel performance, and channel growth. Provide senior leadership with summaries and analyses of campaigns, results and forecasts.
• Manage and allocate media spend to drive the strongest ROI
• Develop, test, and refine search keyword targeting and bidding strategies based on real-time data
• Collaborate with the team on creative strategy, leveraging expertise from campaign management
• Collaborate with team to drive continuous improvement in website experience and conversion funnel
• Trafficking paid media on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, and Pinterest
• Monitor and optimize campaigns to ensure the highest possible performance against client KPIs, while pacing campaigns towards contracted delivery
• Reconcile tracking/reporting between internal and 3rd parties. Investigate and resolve inventory discrepancies between ad-servers
• Collaborate with the Account Management team on tracking performance and delivery
What you'll bring:
• Bachelor's degree required.
• 2 years experience in one or more of the below:
• Driving eCommerce using paid search and/or social media
• Paid advertising on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
• Ad serving for a top-tier publisher, agency, or media network
• Solid understanding of ad-serving technologies, particularly with AdWords, DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP), as well as social media platforms.
• Strong organizational, project management, and problem-solving skills with proven ability to identify and prioritize critical issues.
• Strong track record for attention to detail and enthusiasm toward learning required.
• Self-starter and comfortable working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
• Strong written and communication skills.
• Intermediate to Advanced Excel Skills.
• Knowledge of programmatic buying is a plus.
• Competitive salary
• Stock options
• Flexible vacation days and paid holidays
• Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life EAP and 401K benefits
• Apple iMac, MacBook or equivalent hardware
• A stellar work environment – fun, casual, and fast-paced
• Colleagues who are fellow food & travel lovers!
Who are we?
Would you consider yourself a food & travel lover? Do you get excited about bringing people together over a great meal? Does the idea of working at a company that is changing the way the world makes, watches and engages with video make you giddy? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then keep reading!
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers on a mission to connect the world through video. In just a few years our community has grown to over 200 million people watching our videos across a huge range of channels, devices and apps, from the web to Apple TV, Facebook, and Snapchat.
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world and make a difference. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not looking for just another job.