Ad Operations Coordinator
TastemadeSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Tastemade is looking for a motivated Advertising Operations Manager to oversee all aspects of campaign delivery, accurately setting up and monitoring campaign pacing and making necessary ad hoc adjustments to ensure delivery. Success is measured by the ability to accurately manage campaigns to full delivery for clients. Also, a successful Ad Operations Manager will be innovative and work closely with the Ad Operations Lead in creating client solutions and products.
What you'll do:
• Ensure trafficking and proper set-up of all video campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, YouTube, Twitter, and TikTok.
• Monitor and optimize campaigns, to ensure the highest possible performance and KPIs, while pacing campaigns accordingly and staying under budget.
• Analyze data across campaigns to determine best practices and share this information with the rest of the Operations team.
• Ad-hoc analysis as needed.
• Reconcile tracking/reporting between internal and 3rd parties and investigate and resolve inventory discrepancies between ad-servers.
• QA and troubleshoot 3rd party VAST tags (Doubleclick, innovid, etc.), and assets provided by the advertiser, including tracking and measurement tags.
• Provide ad performance metrics and reports for Account management team.
What you'll bring:
• Bachelor's degree required.
• Experience ad buying on social media platforms.
• Solid understanding of ad-serving technologies, particularly with AdWords, DoubleClick for Publisher (DFP), as well as social media platforms.
• Familiarity with VAST tags.
• 1-2 years experience in supporting online video advertising campaigns required, specifically on YouTube and other social platforms.
• 1-2 years data analytics experience, related to digital entertainment and/or ad serving for a top-tier publisher, agency, or network preferred
• Strong organizational, project management, and problem-solving skills with proven ability to identify and prioritize critical issues.
• Ability to work cross-functionally with excellent communication and teamwork skills.
• Knowledge of programmatic buying is a plus.
• A strong track record of attention to detail and enthusiasm toward learning required.
• Self-starter and comfortable working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
• Strong written and communication skills
• Intermediate to Advanced Excel Skills
• Competitive compensation
• Stock options
• Flexible vacation days and paid holidays
• Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life EAP and 401K benefits
• Apple iMac, MacBook Pro, or equivalent hardware
• Catered lunches, unlimited snacks and drinks
• Colleagues that are fellow food & travel lovers!
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers!
Who are we?
Would you consider yourself a food & travel lover? Do you get excited about bringing people together over a great meal? Does the idea of working at a company that is changing the way the world makes, watches and engages with video make you giddy? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then keep reading!
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers on a mission to connect the world through video. In just a few years our community has grown to over 200 million people watching our videos across a huge range of channels, devices and apps, from the web to Apple TV, Facebook, and Snapchat.
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world and make a difference. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not looking for just another job.