Accounts Receivable Accountant
This was removed by the employer on 2/10/2022 4:14:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Accounts Receivable Accountant jobs in Remote-US
Search all Accounts Receivable Accountant postings
Full Time Job
What you'll be doing:
• Review signed contracts and Insertion Orders (IO's) and prepare accurate billing schedules in Airtable
• Liaise with Account Executives for correct billing information and payment terms to ensure a seamless collections process
• Stay up to date on invoicing due dates on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
• Develop a detailed understanding of the media and agency billing landscape. Maintain organized records of which customer portals are required and the follow up process for queries.
• Own the end to end collections process. Develop relationships with key client/agency personnel to facilitate query resolution and optimum collection times.
• Use judgement and investigative skills to go the extra mile to facilitate the resolution of invoice queries with our large corporate partners.
• Maintain detailed organized records on status of all collections and prepare monthly snapshot reports for senior management.
• Reconcile and prepare reporting for bankers and month end AR reconciliation.
• Take pride in staying organized and regularly file/archive documents so we're ready for external audits deadlines.
• Act as internal Tastemade Accounts Receivable point of contact
• Work cross functionally across the business owning all AR across Direct Sales (mostly), but also managing receivables for the Tastemade Streaming Network business and Licensing deals.
• Apply receipts against open AR and prepare the monthly bank reconciliation.
• Work with the senior management in the finance department with data to support cashflow forecasting.
• Support other Accounting projects, as necessary
What you'll bring:
• Minimum 3years Accounts Receivable, Media Billing or Ad Operations experience
• Advanced Excel skills a must, NetSuite proficiency a huge plus
• Strong quantitative and reconciliation skills
• Must have a can-do attitude and want to help others
• Fluent in English (written and spoken)
• Full knowledge of Microsoft Office tools is required
• Great attention to detail
• Prior experience in posting payments is preferred
• Excellent interpersonal skills and professional written tone in emails
• Personable and energetic, proactive and eager to learn