TastemadeNew York, NY
Full Time Job
We are currently seeking a results-oriented, detail-obsessed Account Manager to support our advertising operations in providing a high level of customer service to clients. You will work hand in hand with Account Executives to build and maintain strong relationships with clients, serving as the primary point of contact for program execution. The Account Manager owns campaign reporting and is an expert at developing a performance story that's rooted in the data.
Who you are:
• Project Manager. You're experienced managing multiple projects independently in a fast-paced environment.
• Self Driven. You're proactive, energetic and have excellent follow through skills.
• Client-Centric. You're obsessed with delivering the highest quality client experience.
• A Utility Player. You're ready to jump in and help out where needed.
• Data-Minded. You're able to craft rich and insightful performance stories with raw numbers.
What you'll do:
• Work with the sales team to develop strategic media plans that meet advertiser KPIs including pricing, targeting and inventory needs
• Client point of contact for all post-sale campaign management including, but not limited to, client guiding, asset and tag delivery, internal scheduling, setting KPI benchmarks, recommending optimizations, monitoring performance, billing and delivery questions and overall responsibility for timely launch of all client deliverables
• Become the expert in and internal resource for the Tastemade sales process, with a strong understanding of our various advertising products
• Leverage research discovery and data pulls to strengthen campaign recommendations
• Develop the framework for custom campaign reporting, to be delivered throughout the program
• Create and deliver the final campaign wrap report to frame the campaign narrative and highlight insights derived from the data
What you'll bring:
• 1-2 years of digital media planning or account management experience
• A strong understanding of and enthusiasm for online advertising
• Detail-oriented, proactive, and has strong organizational skills - able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, while handling multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with managers, peers, clients and third-party vendors
• A self-starter that proactively seeks opportunities to be of support and can hit the ground running
• An understanding of content marketing and best practices across social channels including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest a plus
• Proficiency with Excel, Google Docs, Keynote, and Microsoft Office Suite
• A positive, upbeat attitude!
• Competitive compensation
• Stock options
• Flexible vacation days and paid holidays
• Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life EAP and 401K benefits
• Apple iMac, MacBook Pro, or equivalent hardware
• Catered lunches, unlimited snacks and drinks
• Cell phone allowances
• Colleagues that are fellow food & travel lovers!
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers!
Who are we?
Would you consider yourself a food & travel lover? Do you get excited about bringing people together over a great meal? Does the idea of working at a company that is changing the way the world makes, watches and engages with video make you giddy? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then keep reading!
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers on a mission to connect the world through video. In just a few years our community has grown to over 200 million people watching our videos across a huge range of channels, devices and apps, from the web to Apple TV, Facebook, and Snapchat.
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world and make a difference. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not looking for just another job.