TastemadeNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/16/2020 5:14:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Direct to Web Category
Search for Account Executive jobs in New York-NY
Search all Account Executive postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Account Executive? Account Executive (East Coast)
We're currently seeking an Account Executive who will bring existing client/agency relationships as well as cultivate new ones, all with the goal of helping our partners solve their marketing objectives through world-class Strategy; Creative; Distribution and Service.
Who you are:
• Personable. You relate well and easily with people. You're an active and empathic listener, able to bring people together with a common goal and focus.
• Driven. You're driven to understand the client's perspective and have a proven track record of developing significant strategic advertising partnerships.
• Experienced: You have built and sold multi-faceted partnerships rooted in digital-first video and distributed across all major digital/social platforms.
• Trustworthy. You're always operating from the highest levels of integrity, capable of maintaining confidentiality and conducting business with the highest ethical standards.
What you'll do:
• Meet with planning, buying, and strategy teams at both the brand level and agency level
• Create and maintain relationships with decision makers at all levels of agencies and brands within the territory
• Generate RFP opportunities through meetings and constant correspondence with target accounts
• Evangelize the value of custom content and digital-first distribution to advertisers
• Create and pitch proposals which include original video series, talent activations and media across our distribution channels.
• Guide campaign process including generating production agreements, leading kickoff calls, and providing general client support from beginning to end of each campaign
What you'll bring:
• Minimum 6 years experience in digital media sales at either a Fortune 500 media company or a startup
• Established track record of closing business and generating revenue
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Thorough understanding of the online video marketplace and YouTube in particular
• Excellent oral communication skills and ability to pitch complex integrated video advertising solutions to top decision makers
• Extensive client-side and agency relationships
• Capable of generating comprehensive media plans to suit individual client needs
• Hard work, persistence and hustle
• Thorough understanding of original video content and production
• Ability to create and maintain relationships among client and agency teams, amidst an ever changing media planning and buying landscape
• Strategic closer
• Detail oriented
• Willingness to adapt within an ever-changing industry and business
• Willingness to travel as needed
• Competitive salary
• Stock options
• Flexible vacation days and paid holiays
• Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life EAP and 401K benefits
• Apple iMac, MacBook or equivalent hardware
• A stellar work environment – fun, casual, and fast-paced
• Colleagues who are fellow food & travel lovers!
Tastemade is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination or harassment. Tastemade does not discriminate in recruitment or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any non-merit factors.
This is based on the EEO disclosure from the US Govt site for their recruitment but there are definitely other versions of this used by other entities to report their compliance with EEO hiring practices. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.