This was removed by the employer on 1/8/2021 8:16:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Account Director jobs in London-UK
Search all Account Director postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Account Director? We're currently seeking an Account Director who will cultivate relationships with agencies and brands directly, selling new initiatives, video media solutions, native advertising, and brand content to a wide array of advertisers.
Who you are:
• Personable. You relate well and easily with people. You're an active and empathic listener, able to bring people together with a common goal and focus.
• Driven. You're driven to understand the client's perspective and have a proven track record of developing significant strategic advertising partnerships.
• Trustworthy. You're always operating from the highest levels of integrity, capable of maintaining confidentiality and conducting business with the highest ethical standards.
What you'll do:
• Meet with planning, buying, and strategy teams at both the brand level and agency level
• Create and maintain relationships with decision makers at all levels of agencies and brands within territory
• Generate RFP opportunities through meetings and constant correspondence with target accounts
• Evangelize to advertisers
• Create and pitch proposals which include original video series, talent activations and media across Snapchat and our O&O properties.
• Guide campaign process including generating production agreements, leading kickoff calls, and providing general client support from beginning to end of each campaign
Desired skills and qualifications:
• Thorough understanding of the online video marketplace
• Excellent oral communication skills and ability to pitch complex integrated video advertising solutions to top decision makers
• Extensive client-side and agency relationships
• Capable of generating comprehensive media plans to suit individual client needs
• Hard work, persistence and hustle
• Thorough understanding of original video content and production
• Ability to create and maintain relationships among client and agency teams, amidst an ever changing media planning and buying landscape
• Strategic closer
• Detail oriented
• Willingness to adapt within an ever-changing industry and business
• Willingness to travel as needed
What you'll bring:
• Minimum 5 years relevant professional experience
• Strong background of digital media sales in both large media companies as well as startup atmospheres
• Established track record of closing business and generating revenue
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Proficiency with Keynote and Excel
• A passion for Tastemade and a positive, upbeat attitude!
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• Stock options
• Flexible vacation days
• Apple iMac, MacBook or equivalent hardware
• Colleagues who are fellow food & travel lovers!
]] This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.