TastemadeSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/24/2020 6:57:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Account Coordinator jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Account Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Account Coordinator? Tastemade is looking for a motivated Account Coordinator to join the Account Management team in providing a high level of customer service to clients. The primary function of the Account Coordinator role is to support the Account Management and Sales teams in planning, executing, & monitoring client campaigns.
Who you are:
• A Self Starter. You're proactive, energetic, and have excellent follow-through skills.
• Data-Minded. You're eager to dig through the numbers to develop rich and meaningful insights.
• Driven by Curiosity. You have a genuine desire to dig into the details and understand something inside out.
• Client-Centric. You're obsessed with delivering the highest quality client experience.
• Unflappable & Super Organized. You keep your cool while managing multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
• A Utility Player. You're ready to jump in and help out where needed.
What you'll do:
• Work with Account Management and other internal teams to develop creative and strategic media plans that meet the advertisers KPIs including pricing, targeting, and inventory needs.
• Assist the Account Management team with research discovery and data pulls used to strengthen campaign recommendations.
• Support Account Managers in post-sale efforts including, but not limited to, asset and tag delivery, internal resource scheduling, compiling screenshots, data tracking, and billing management.
• Assist in the maintenance of campaign benchmarks database as well as the development of case studies and wrap reports.
What you'll bring:
• BA/BS degree or equivalent in a related field
• A strong understanding of and enthusiasm for online advertising
• Detail-oriented, proactive, and strong organizational skills - able to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment while handling multiple projects simultaneously
• Possesses both analytical and creative thinking skills, the key to developing successful media plans for clients
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with managers, employees, clients, and third-party vendors
• Proficiency with Excel, Google Docs, Keynotes, and Microsoft Office Suite
• Digital Advertising experience, a plus
• A positive, upbeat attitude!
Perks of the job:
• Competitive salary
• Catered lunches, unlimited snacks, and drinks
• Colleagues that are fellow food & travel lovers!
]] This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.