Tampa Bay RaysSt Petersburg, FL
This was removed by the employer on 3/9/2021 5:17:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Tech Team jobs in St Petersburg-FL
Search all Tech Team postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Tech Team? The Tampa Bay Rays are looking for positive, detail-oriented, and tech-savvy individuals to join our Tech Team (part-time, game-day) staff. Tech Team staff will interact directly with fans and their smart phones by troubleshooting any issues involving digital ticketing and in-app concessions/merchandise payments. The Tech Team responsibilities include, but are not limited to, all fan-facing aspects of the MLB Ballpark app: mobile ticketing, ticket forwarding, mobile wallet and rewards, loaded and combination tickets, stadium map features, in-app purchases, and other mobile content. The Tech Team will provide exceptional customer service and improve the mobile experience for all Rays fans while reflecting the fun, safe, and energetic atmosphere of Rays baseball.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Work Rays games and other events to engage with fans about the mobile experience
• Oversee ticket scanning technology and assist all fans that may have ticketing questions
• Troubleshoot issues that may arise for fans regarding online accounts and the MLB Ballpark App
• Be primary point of contact at entrances for Fan Hosts / ticket scanners
• Be primary point of contact for concessions and retail staff regarding mobile payments and rewards
• Maintain a clean and sanitized workspace.
• Fulfill and assist with any special offers (tickets, discounts, loaded value)
• Assist and be a resource to all fans throughout Tropicana Field
• Assist with various special projects as needed
• Familiar with both Apple and Android apps and cell phone technology, including a general awareness of Apple/Google wallet features
• Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems/issues as they arise
• Quick learner with respect to software and mobile technology
• Strong attention to detail
• Professional, positive, and friendly personality
• Ability to communicate effectively with fans, coworkers, supervisors and management team
• Experience with CRM, data entry and/or ticket management systems preferred
• Night, weekend and holiday availability is a must, includes at least 75% of the 81 home games
• Must have reliable transportation
• Must meet current safety protocol and standards (PPE, temperature checks, etc.) set forth by the Rays
• Able to work in a high activity and heavily crowded professional sports venue
• May be required to lift/carry items weighing up to 25lbs on occasion
COVID-19 update: Protecting the health and safety of our communities - including our teams and of those considering a career with the Tampa Bay Rays - is our highest priority. We have implemented workplace procedures in accordance with all applicable CDC guidelines in order to promote the safety of our employees, candidates, customers, and communities. We continue to closely monitor the evolving situation and we appreciate your understanding and flexibility with respect to our interviewing process.
All offers contingent on a satisfactory background check. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.