Membership Services Game Day Staff
Tampa Bay RaysSt. Petersburg, FL
Part Time Job
The Tampa Bay Rays are looking for positive, detail-oriented, and committed individuals to join our Membership Services (part-time) staff. Membership Services will assist in providing an outstanding experience for all Rays fans while reflecting the fun and energetic atmosphere of Rays Baseball.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Representing the Ticket Services and Technology department by having an in-stadium presence on game days and engaging with fans throughout their experience
• Assisting fans entering the ballpark with mobile tickets and/or Rays Card technology
• Be a resource for Season Ticket Holders, Flex Pack buyers and mobile ticket buyers with questions, issues or suggestions
• Understanding special offers (tickets, discounts, loaded value) and how they can be utilized by fans
• Troubleshoot issues that may arise for fans regarding special offers, online accounts, Rays Card technology, etc.
• Communicate with Fan Experience team to ensure ticket scanners are functioning and being used correctly
• Assist and be a resource to all fans throughout Tropicana Field.
• Assist with various special projects as needed
• Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems/issues as they arise
• Quick computer and software adaptability
• Professional, positive, and friendly personality
• Ability to communicate effectively with fans, coworkers, supervisors and management team
• Experience with CRM, data entry and/or ticket management systems preferred
• Night, weekend and holiday availability is a must, includes at least 75% of the 81 home games
• Strong attention to detail
• Must have reliable transportation
• Able to work in a high activity and heavily crowded professional sports venue
• May be required to lift/carry items weighing up to 25lbs on occasion
All offers contingent on a satisfactory background check.