Manager, Multimedia Production
Tampa Bay RaysSt Petersburg, FL
This was removed by the employer on 11/12/2021 3:28:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Manager, Multimedia Production jobs in St Petersburg-FL
Search all Manager, Multimedia Production postings
Full Time Job
The Manager, Multimedia Production will manage all aspects of video production/project management to execute on-brand content for all digital/social platforms, TV spots and in-game entertainment. They will be responsible for developing and managing timelines and overseeing all video project milestones including concept development, storyboarding, pre and on-set production and post-production.
The individual will help lead and produce projects and possess the ability to produce quickly and efficiently while reacting to trends and helping to continually evolve the brand's platforms is a must. They will work closely with the internal creative team as well as key stakeholders within the organization to ensure creative is developed according to strategy and deadlines are being met.
The Manager, Multimedia Production will report to the Creative Director and will directly manage our team of in-house video producer/shooter/editors.
Role Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Lead a high performing and diverse team by setting clear expectations, providing appropriate coaching feedback and development of staff
• Schedule the video production employees for all shoots, game days and special events.
• Oversee all video content for organization, including digital, advertising, in-game, etc.
• Supervise in-house video editors in data management of all footage, including backups and video archives, as well as asset delivery
• Be a creative lead on video concepts lending expertise to the creative as well as the production approach
• Implement content development, management and approval workflow process for video
• Work closely with Sponsorship, Marketing, and other internal departments to ensure strategic needs are met
• Work with Game Presentation to continue to better the fan experience for the broadcast and the in-stadium presentation
• 8 years' experience in a professional video production setting
• Experience in leading, supervising and coaching staff
• Ability to work in a flexible, fast-paced and dynamic work environment
• Must be flexible to work non-traditional hours
• Experienced and well-versed in all facets of video production process
• Proactive self-starter and problem solver with excellent organization skills
• Ability to proactively prioritize, manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
• Strong experience with project management software and tools
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills; capable of interacting with Senior Leadership
• Experience is sports is a plus but not necessary
• Bachelor's Degree required
• All offers contingent on a satisfactory background check
• MUST submit a resume and online demo reel or sample of your work with application
All applicants for employment are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment. Applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment will be required to produce proof of vaccination status prior to their first day of employment. Applicants with qualifying disabilities or bona fide religious objections, or who are pregnant, may be exempted from this requirement or otherwise accommodated if they are unable to be vaccinated.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.