Kinatrax Stringer / Operator
Tampa Bay RaysVarous, US
Full Time Job
*KinaTrax Stringer/Operator (Remote)
The Tampa Bay Rays are seeking highly motivated and detail-oriented candidates for our KinaTrax Stringers/Operators at our affiliates as well as potentially for the Major League Club for the 2021 season. These individuals will be responsible for running the KinaTrax system for Rays' affiliate home games. The number of games each stringer works varies by week based on availability and the season schedule. The duties of this role can be fulfilled remotely and require availability at least one half-hour before first pitch and continue to the final out. Stringer(s) will start as soon as possible coinciding with the affiliate season.
Affiliate Locations for Remote Work: St. Petersburg, FL /Durham, NC / Montgomery, AL / Bowling Green, KY / Charleston, SC
• Responsible for setting up rosters and capturing video using KinaTrax.
• Log information for the entire game – monitoring the system and making any changes throughout the game (i.e. roster changes, missed pitches, etc.).
• Assist in troubleshooting system issues with KinaTrax, fixing any errors, and uploading the data at the conclusion of the game.
• Communicate with Front Office on items related to KinaTrax administration.
• Other reasonable and related duties may be assigned.
• Candidate must be motivated, well organized, and detail oriented.
• A firm understanding of baseball is required.
• Candidate must be able to work remotely for games in affiliate city fairly regularly and able to work weeknights and weekends associated with home games.
• Previous experience using KinaTrax software is preferred but not required.
All offers contingent on a satisfactory background check.
COVID-19 update: Protecting the health and safety of our communities - including our teams and of those considering a career with the Tampa Bay Rays - is our highest priority. We have implemented workplace procedures in accordance with all applicable CDC guidelines in order to promote the safety of our employees, candidates, customers, and communities. We continue to closely monitor the evolving situation and we appreciate your understanding and flexibility with respect to our interviewing process.