Intern - Ticket Sales and Service
Tampa Bay RaysSt. Petersburg, FL
Part Time Unpaid Internship
*Internship (Ticket Sales and Service)
The Ticket Sales and Service department of the Tampa Bay Rays is seeking energetic, outgoing, and enthusiastic individuals who have a desire to work with our sales and service team to support and drive awareness of our various initiatives. The Ticket Sales & Service internship provides a learning experience for those looking to develop their knowledge and skills surrounding sports business operations. Candidates must meet the following criteria:
• Work all game days/nights and any other assigned events as well as normal office hours.
• Provide unsurpassed customer service to fans over the phone, in the office and at games or other events.
• Assist with customer service efforts (mailing invoices, tickets, etc.) and other office tasks.
• Help with planning and organizing of various sales initiatives and programs.
• Coordinate the setup and breakdown of group events.
• Prepare suites for game days and work premium events as needed.
• Aide in data entry and reporting
• Customer service and/or sales experience preferred.
• Currently enrolled in college or a recent graduate.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule with long hours to include 81 regular season home games.
• Desire to be a industry leader.
• Ability to work as a team player.
• Proficient in basic computer software programs.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Effective time management and organizational skills.
All candidates must meet the following criteria:
• Qualified candidates must be available for the entire duration of the internship (July – December)
• Applicants must be able to work 40 hours per week, including nights, weekends and some holidays
• All candidates must have local housing
• Provide at least one reference with name and phone number
Offers are contingent on a satisfactory background check