Intern - Financial Planning and Analysis
Tampa Bay RaysSt Petersburg, FL
This was removed by the employer on 11/29/2021 3:28:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Financial Planning and Analysis jobs in St Petersburg-FL
Search all Intern - Financial Planning and Analysis postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
The Intern, Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) position will be responsible for assisting the Chief Financial Officer and leading the budgeting, forecasting, long-term planning, implementation, and business strategic analysis of the financial team.
• Gathers data to assist in conducting financial analysis, modeling, forecasting and reporting efforts to ensure efficient financial operations.
• Manages excel files that create functional strategies and specific objectives for the financial planning and analysis team.
• Game by game revenue files related to game day revenues for all companies.
• Summarize variance investigations into game day per caps
• Conduct revenue analysis including volume/rate relationships
• Summarize trends through graphs and data visualization software
• Consolidate prior seasons revenue files.
• Format monthly expense reports to be distributed to department heads.
• Set up Profit Loss (PL) statements for all departments with the ability to analyze expense variances.
• Prepare following year expense budget files and revenue forecast files.
• Ad hoc report analysis.
Preferred MBA Student with a Finance Degree or currently majoring in Finance.
All applicants for employment are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment. Applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment will be required to produce proof of vaccination status prior to their first day of employment. Applicants with qualifying disabilities or bona fide religious objections, or who are pregnant, may be exempted from this requirement or otherwise accommodated if they are unable to be vaccinated.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.