Game Day Assistant, Game Entertainment
Tampa Bay RaysSt Petersburg, FL
Full Time Job
The Assistant, Game Entertainment for the Tampa Bay Rays is a game day position that assists the Game Presentation Department with pre-game preparation and executing in-game promotions. The incumbent must be flexible and adaptive in a fast-paced environment wherein critical thinking and the ability to effectively follow direction are essential.
Reports directly to Coordinator, Game Presentation.
This position is for the duration of the 2020 season and possible for future seasons.
The Game Entertainment Assistant will have the following opportunities:
• Attend and contribute to pre-production meetings each game
• Coordinate and stage pre-game guests on-field including color guard, first pitch participants, presentations, etc.
• Select promotion contestants and ensure that they, along with emcee, camera operator, mascots and Ray Team, are in-place for a seamless production
• Contribute to creating an enthusiastic, engaging and positive game experience each night for our fans
• Be a positive representative of the Tampa Bay Rays
• Provide general support to the Game Presentation Department
• Assist in maintaining accurate inventory of supplies, props, prizes, etc.
• Other duties as assigned
• Prior experience with sports, events or live production
• Flexibility to work nights, weekends and holidays
• Must have reliable transportation and live in the Tampa Bay area
• Knowledge of baseball is preferred.
• Applicants must be 18 years or older.