Tampa Bay RaysSt Petersburg, FL
Full Time Job
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Reports to the Creative Director and collaborates with other creative team members to assist in fulfilling the department's video needs.
• Write/Produce/Edit video ranging from interview segments, highlight reels, commercials, social media and in-game features.
• Assist in the development and creation of the organization's video production needs on a department to department basis.
• Perform as videographer and stage producer for variety of shoots.
• Maintain, ingest, log, archive content and various other duties pertaining to media.
• Conceptualize and build new ideas and concepts for Rays Baseball creative content.
• Assistant and lead in setup and break down of on and off-site video productions.
• Be ready and available to assist, learn and develop in other areas of production and on the creative team.
• Represent the Tampa Bay Rays in a positive and professional manner at all times.
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud required.
• Experience with professional cameras, lighting and audio equipment.
• Strong eye for detail with the ability to multi-task while producing accurate, high quality content within specified deadlines.
• Excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to correctly use punctuation and grammar; Strong attention to detail
• Physical ability to lift and carry heavy equipment is required, up to 50lbs.
• Strong knowledge and interest of baseball.
• Experience on MAC platform.
• The ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and some holidays
• Strong creative ability, a passion for content creation, baseball and an outgoing personality are encouraged.
• Some graphic and motion design skills are a plus.
• Live production environment experience.
• Audio editing and mastering skills a plus.
• Experience managing assets and digital content.
• Strong organizational skills.
• All offers contingent on a satisfactory background check
• MUST submit a resume and online demo reel or sample of your work with application