Call Center Customer Service Representative
Tampa Bay RaysSt Petersburg, FL
Part Time Job
Call Center Customer Service Representative (part-time)
The Tampa Bay Rays are looking for positive, detail-oriented, and committed individuals to join our customer service team within the Ticketing department. Customer service representatives are responsible for resolving fan inquiries in a positive manner and providing an outstanding experience for all Rays fans while reflecting the fun and energetic atmosphere of Rays Baseball.
Customer service representatives will be trained on a variety of Tampa Bay Rays ticket products and gain knowledge and skills surrounding sports business operations.
• Provide customer service support for Rays fans over the phone and in-person.
• Answer questions regarding tickets and promotions.
• Assist and be a resource to all fans throughout Tropicana Field.
• Ensure customer data is accurately reflected in database.
• Assist with various special projects as needed.
• Customer service experience preferred.
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and/or ProVenue Ticketing system a plus.
• Ability to communicate effectively with fans, coworkers, supervisors and management team.
• Quick computer and problem-solving skills.
• Bi-lingual a plus
All candidates must meet the following criteria:
• This position is based out of Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, Florida. All candidates must have local housing.
• Able to work in a high activity and heavily crowded professional sports venue.
• Must be able to work 20-30 hours per week including evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
• Provide at least one reference with name and phone number.
• Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
Offers are contingent on a satisfactory background check