*Ticket Sales Account Executive
Tampa Bay RaysSt Petersburg, FL
This was removed by the employer on 5/18/2021 5:23:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for *Ticket Sales Account Executive jobs in St Petersburg-FL
Search all *Ticket Sales Account Executive postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a *Ticket Sales Account Executive?
Full Time Job
The Rays are seeking an individual to sell season memberships, group tickets, party areas, suites, and business packages. This position will be responsible for selling and servicing accounts, up-selling existing accounts, creating new ideas and theme nights to increase sales, and performing basic office functions.
• 4 year degree required
• Strong work ethic, organization, and desire to build a career in professional sports sales
• Minimum 1 year ticket sales experience preferred
• Strong cold calling experience
• Solicit new and existing business for season memberships, group seating, party areas, suites, and business packages.
• Responsible for managing and maintaining all clients' tickets and information through department ticketing system and database (Pro Venue and Microsoft Dynamics knowledge a plus).
• Provide exceptional service to new season membership accounts, maintaining a great relationship with clients.
• Manage ticketing, including up-selling, and customer service of assigned clientele, while actively seeking new ideas and theme nights to generate revenue.
• Assist in promotion and sales strategies for business-to-business sales.
• Complete sales calls, identifying customer needs and interests.
• Work and perform assigned event day and event night responsibilities, which will include weekends, nights, and holidays.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned. Compensation will be hourly plus additional wages and benefits.
Represent the Ticket Sales department at various promotional events and in-game sales tables
Protecting the health and safety of our communities - including our teams and of those considering a career with the Tampa Bay Rays - is our highest priority. We have implemented workplace procedures in accordance with all applicable CDC guidelines in order to promote the safety of our employees, candidates, customers, and communities. We continue to closely monitor the evolving situation and we appreciate your understanding and flexibility with respect to our interviewing process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.