*Stadium Operations Non-Baseball Events Intern
Tampa Bay RaysSaint Petersburg, FL
This was removed by the employer on 7/30/2021 4:23:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for *Stadium Operations Non-Baseball Events Intern jobs in Saint Petersburg-FL
Search all *Stadium Operations Non-Baseball Events Intern postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a *Stadium Operations Non-Baseball Events Intern?
Part Time Unpaid Internship
The Tampa Bay Rays are seeking a motivated, organized, and team-oriented individual to assist in the planning and day-to-day operations of non-baseball events and select baseball games at Tropicana Field. This individual will gain valuable experience planning and executing events for a Major League Baseball facility.
include but are not limited to:
• Assist the Stadium Operations staff in planning, preparation and operation of events at Tropicana Field.
• Work closely with representatives from Finance, Building Operations, Guest Services, Parking and Security to ensure safety and security, and employees at Tropicana Field.
• Monitor all event day activities including crowd management, event operations and administration.
• Work with other departments to manage large events.
• Assist with marketing, budgets, logistics, and administration for non-baseball events.
• Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
• Demonstrate strong organizational skills.
• Experience in Event Management and/or Operations.
• Work 40 hours per week, weekends and holidays (including possibly Thanksgiving and Christmas) at Tropicana Field.
• Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Sport Management or Event Management preferred.
• Must complete a criminal background check pre-employment.
All offers contingent on satisfactory completion of employment process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.