Tampa Bay RaysSt Petersburg, FL
This was removed by the employer on 3/12/2021 5:17:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for *Fan Host jobs in St Petersburg-FL
Search all *Fan Host postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a *Fan Host? The Tampa Bay Rays are looking for talented individuals to serve as Fan Hosts during our 2021 season. We are looking for enthusiastic and customer-oriented individuals to serve as ticket takers, ushers and guest service personnel.
Qualified individuals will be responsible for (but not limited to):
• Help the Rays stay ''game-ready'' by preparing your assigned section for patrons; wiping down seats, looking for potential hazards, reporting any issues to a supervisor, etc.
• Proactively greet guests at Tropicana Field gates and ticket lines
• Scan game tickets ensuring that the proper ticket is being used to gain entry
• Assist fans in locating their ticketed seats; give directions for around the ballpark
• Operating an elevator transporting fans to their desired level at Tropicana Field
• Being alert to potential hazards in the ballpark such as foul balls and reporting incidents
• Adhere to all COVID-19 safety protocols
• Receive and quickly act upon requests or complaints from guests
• Implement ballpark rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Exceptional communication and service skills
• Ability to work the entire event, including post-game activities
• Must work a minimum of 35 games per season
• Ability to communicate effectively with fans, coworkers, supervisors and management team
Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
• Must be able to work in various weather conditions including heat, rain, etc.
• Must be able to work all posts assigned, this includes gates, elevators & outdoor positions
• Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
• Must be able to bend, climb stairs, work in high elevations and enclosed spaces
• Able to work in a high activity and heavily crowded professional sports venue
• Flexible schedule to include weekends, evenings, holidays and overtime
COVID-19 update: Protecting the health and safety of our communities - including our teams and of those considering a career with the Tampa Bay Rays - is our highest priority. We have implemented workplace procedures in accordance with all applicable CDC guidelines in order to promote the safety of our employees, candidates, customers, and communities. We continue to closely monitor the evolving situation and we appreciate your understanding and flexibility with respect to our interviewing process.
All offers contingent on a satisfactory background check.
This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.