*Coordinator, Ticket Technology
Tampa Bay RaysSaint Petersburg, FL
This was removed by the employer on 7/8/2021 4:23:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for *Coordinator, Ticket Technology jobs in Saint Petersburg-FL
Search all *Coordinator, Ticket Technology postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a *Coordinator, Ticket Technology?
Full Time Job
Coordinate management of the Tampa Bay Rays access control system, mobile ticketing, and concessions offers. Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
• Managing the upkeep and maintenance of all access control hardware.
• Coordinating testing of all ticket products and special offers.
• Maintaining gift card fulfillment and loaded ticket program.
• Coordinating with Levy staff to ensure proper training of concessions staff and remedy hardware issues.
• Coordinating with Stadium Ops and Security staff regarding access control.
• Coordinating with Fan Hosts and Game Day staff (Tech Team) for proper game day procedures.
• Serve as point of contact during Rays home games including nights and weekends.
• Aid in the fulfillment of all special projects including managing season member databases.
• Assist sales and service staff regarding mobile tickets, season member discounts/benefits, and all third-party technology partner issues and projects.
• Aid in the implementation of mobile technology, including the creation, testing, and use of mobile app.
• Contribute to the development and fulfillment of promotions, rewards, and campaigns for ticket sales products.
• Provide exceptional service to maintain positive relationships with fans, third-party technology partners, and Tampa Bay Rays staff.
• BA/BS in related field or three to five years of related experience.
• At least 1 year experience troubleshooting tech hardware and software in a professional position.
• Background in web-based software platforms, database management, and third-party integrations.
• Knowledge of TDC/ProVenue or comparable ticketing system.
• Experience with Fortress or related access control/loyalty software, Venuetize or related eCommerce mobile platforms, as well as NCR or similar point of sale system.
Skill Sets/Competencies Required
• Exceptional organizational skills with an ability to effectively multitask.
• Excellent verbal and email communication skills.
• Extraordinary attention to detail.
• Proven analytical ability, creative problem-solving, and conflict management skills.
• Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word).
All offers contingent on satisfactory background check.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.