Senior Manager Sales
Talent Resources SportsRemote, US
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Senior Manager Sales jobs in Remote-US
Who we are: Talent Resources Sports is at the forefront of the sports marketing world, bridging the gap between athletes and consumer brands. TRS works to form organic relationships via social media, endorsements, and events between some of the top athletes and brands in the world. We are perfectly positioned to prosper in annual destination sporting events and provide out-of-the-box experiential marketing for consumer brands at those events. As the retail sales model for these brands continues to evolve, Talent Resources Sports and the digital and experiential marketing solutions we provide, are becoming the secret weapon of brands and retailers alike. We're industry insiders who unlock the power of sports marketing. Informed by data, we're pros at connecting brands with athletes through coveted experiences and impactful campaigns that get noticed. Job Description: Talent Resources Sports is looking for a Senior Manager, Sales to join our team. The right candidate will be an ambitious and energetic individual that will help us expand our clientele with professional/student athletes and consumer brands. They must have an eye for sales/revenue development and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment. The candidate will focus on creating and executing digital and experiential/event opportunities and new business development with consumer-focused brands for athletes, sports influencers, and celebrities. Working in conjunctions with business, brand, creative, social, media and experiential teams to achieve ROI and other objectives for brand partners, the candidate will be reporting to the Head of Sales and helping execute partnerships on the talent side while developing new business and relationships in sports and entertainment.
- Promote the company's products and services to ensure alignment with appropriate partners.
- Create value by connecting relationships within the sports and entertainment ecosystem while creating new relationships.
- Generate revenue to help meet departments financial goals. Sales specific:
- Identify, research and outreach to new potential brand partnerships for both digital and event driven opportunities.
- Execute and manage contracts for brand partnerships in fast paced and dynamic environment
- Ensure contract deliverables are met for brand partners.
- Creation and maintenance of sales decks and materials.
- Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve partnership and hospitality experience
- Develop a growth strategy focused on both financial gain and client satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets, opportunities, and growth for the company
- Proven work experience as an account executive or business development position (minimum 3 years of proven success in relationship management in sports and entertainment)
- Proven experience in managing large, high-exposure partnership deals and applications.
- Proven ability to assess and evaluate new opportunities.
- Strong strategic thinker: ability to develop and articulate effective strategies to achieve business objectives and balance day-to-day tactical issues.
- Strong financial acumen and proven negotiation skills.
- Ability to translate business and marketing strategy into effective sponsorship strategy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, deliver clear presentations at the most senior levels.
- Relationship driven; builds credible and trusting relationships with a broad range of colleagues, stakeholders, and business partners.
- High energy person who can successfully manage multiple, high- visibility, complex technical projects, and priorities.
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant field
- Salary: TBD + Commissions, Bonus and health insurance after 90 days