Assistant in TV/Film/Theater Department
Take 3 Talent AgencyNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Take 3 Talent Agency is seeking an outstanding assistant to support our Legit Department.
- Provide administrative support, including heavy phones and e-mail work, coordinating meetings, preparing contracts and handling paperwork
- Assist with the process of meeting and signing new talent
- Provide support to our TV/Film/Theater agents by assisting with submissions, appointments and managing their talent roster with 300+ talent of all ages
- Right hand (wo)man to Natasha Matallana- President of Take 3 Talent
- Act as a go-between with Casting Directors and Talent
- Be available M-F for PST + EST hours and as needed on weekends for emergencies
Qualities and qualifications:
- Bachelors degree
- At least 1 year of relevant experience within the entertainment industry (casting, management, agency)
- Meticulous attention to detail, extremely organized
- Positive, upbeat attitude
- Ability to multitask and work quickly, independently and accurately while under pressure
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with children and their parents a great bonus
- Experienced with Windows software, Microsoft Office suite, Breakdown Express, Casting Networks, and iMovie.
- Proficiency with InEntertainment a huge plus.
Salary: Salary commensurate with experience.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online