Sync Floor, Inc.Remote, US
Part Time Job
Fully Distributed/Remote (United States) / January 2022
Part-Time / 32 Hours per Week
Interviews will be conducted virtually
SyncFloor is seeking a Sales Associate to join the Sales team, reporting to the Head of Sales. The Sales Associate's primary objective will be to increase sales by researching, identifying and harvesting leads across multiple client verticals, with a specific focus on the fitness and advertising industries.
SyncFloor is a new kind of music licensing platform that aggregates music from the best independent record labels, publishers and distributors in the world. With 100+ partners and over 22,000 tracks, our commercial music library offers diverse, high quality, relevant music for any type of content. Our artists have billions of streams, and include acts like Toro Y Moi, MF Doom, Eyedress, DaVido and BAYNK. At SyncFloor, you would join a diverse team of musicians, developers, lawyers and dealmakers building the future of music licensing.
What You'll Do:
- Scrutinize trade publications, newsletters, conferences and more to identify target companies
across the fitness, advertising and gaming sectors.
- Utilize LinkedIn and other research tools to identify key targets at companies you've targeted.
- Scrape the web using tools like Hunter to gather contact information on target prospects.
- Maintain contact databases in CRM (Copper) and sales email sequencing tools (Outplay).
- Draft and coordinate sales email sequences via Outplay.
- Additional duties as you grow into the role and the company continues to grow.
What We're Looking For in a Sales Associate:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Ability to be resourceful in the face of ambiguity.
- Desire to work in a sales-centric role.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Interest in growing into a client-facing sales and customer-service focused role.
- Passionate about music and independent artists.
- Prior experience working within a sales organization is a plus.
- Experience with CRMs or email tools is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
SyncFloor is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.
- Provide 1-2 sentences on why you're interested in this job
- Provide 1-2 sentences on why you're uniquely qualified for this job Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online