Intern - Talent Management
Sweet 180New York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Talent Management jobs in New York-NY
Sweet 180 Management + Production in New York City is always looking for organized, detail-oriented, and reliable individuals with a strong work ethic to add to our team. We offer unpaid internship positions, but are happy to participate in school credit programs.
We are seeking applicants who are exclusively interested in talent management and production. No actors, please.
Responsibilities of interns include but are not limited to:
- Writing script coverage on upcoming industry projects
- Assisting with submissions to casting offices
- Helping to service incoming appointments to our clients
- Attending and participating in company meetings during the week
- Editing and cutting television/film clips for actor reels
- Assisting in developing social media content for all Sweet 180 related projects and clients
- Helping out with virtual administrative/production related tasks for the company
It would be a plus if you:
- Have a working knowledge of platforms such as iMovie, inEntertainment, Breakdown Express, Adobe Premiere Pro, or Cast It
- Are well versed in the current television and film climate
- Consider yourself to be an incredibly tech savvy person!
The Winter 2022 program will begin approximately around the beginning of January and end in Mid-May. You will most likely be coming into the office 2-3 days a week. Please note that you will need a working laptop to participate in this internship. We are flexible around school schedules. This is unfortunately an unpaid position, but we are happy to arrange for school credit.