Intern - Talent Management
Sweet 180 Management + ProductionRemote, US
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Sweet 180 Management + Production in New York City is always looking for organized, detail-oriented, and reliable individuals with a strong work ethic to add to our team. We offer unpaid internship positions, but are happy to participate in school credit programs.
Please note that due to COVID-19, we are only offering virtual internships at this time.
We are seeking applicants who are exclusively interested in talent management and production. No actors, please.
Responsibilities of interns include but are not limited to:
- Writing script coverage on upcoming industry projects
- Assisting with submissions to casting offices
- Helping to service incoming appointments to our clients
- Attending and participating in company meetings during the week
- Editing and cutting television/film clips for actor reels
- Assisting in developing social media content for all Sweet 180 related projects and clients
- Helping out with virtual administrative/production related tasks for the company
It would be a plus if you:
- Have a working knowledge of platforms such as iMovie, inEntertainment, Breakdown Express, Adobe Premiere Pro, or Cast It
- Are well versed in the current television and film climate
- Consider yourself to be an incredibly tech savvy person!
The Summer 2021 program will begin approximately mid-May and end in mid-August. Please note that you will need a working laptop to participate in this internship. We are flexible around school schedules. This is unfortunately an unpaid position, but we are happy to arrange for school credit.
Please note that due to COVID, all current internships remain virtual for the summer.
Sweet 180 is a New York based talent management and production company that is run by President, Lillian LaSalle.
We've been in the business for over 20 years, representing award-winning talent across all platforms - film, television and theater.
With our boutique sized client list, we tend to attract artists who want to be part of a creative family and who are creating and sustaining multi-hyphenate careers. Our cutting edge clients include actors, authors, directors, playwrights, screenwriters, composers and producers. Our industry has changed significantly over the last ten years. Sweet 180 has been at the helm of that change in turning acting clients into content creators, as well as embracing what is possible in the age of the power of social media and the multitude of platforms available, between television streaming services and basic cable for a vast opportunity for work within the industry both in front of and behind the camera.
NO phone calls to the office, please. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online