Intern - Management and Production
Sweet 180 Management & ProductionNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Management and Production jobs in New York-NY
Search all Intern - Management and Production postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Management and Production? Responsibilities of interns include but are not limited to:
- Writing script coverage on upcoming industry projects
- Assisting with submissions to casting offices
- Helping to service incoming appointments to our clients
- Attending and participating in company meetings during the week
- Editing and cutting television/film clips for actor reels
- Assisting in developing social media content for all Sweet 180 related projects and clients
- Helping out with virtual administrative/production related tasks for the company
It would be a plus if you:
- Have a working knowledge of platforms such as iMovie, inEntertainment, Breakdown Express, Adobe Premiere Pro, or Cast It
- Are well versed in the current television and film climate
- Consider yourself to be an incredibly tech savvy person!
Start Date: Monday, September 13th
End Date: Friday, December 17th
Weekly Time Commitment: We are extremely flexible around school schedules - the ideal candidate will be able to commit to 2-3 consecutive days during the week.
Health and safety is our main priority. Please note that following proper COVID protocol, all Fall 2021 internships will take place in person. We respectfully only request applications from those individuals who will be fully vaccinated by this time. Please do not apply for our program if you do not have plans to be in New York City from September - December 2021, and are not fully vaccinated.