Intern - Management and Production
Sweet 180 Management & ProductionNew York, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Responsibilities of interns include but are not limited to:
- Writing script coverage on upcoming industry projects
- Assisting with submissions to casting offices
- Helping to service incoming appointments to our clients
- Attending and participating in company meetings during the week
- Editing and cutting television/film clips for actor reels
- Assisting in developing social media content for all Sweet 180 related projects and clients
- Helping out with virtual administrative/production related tasks for the company
It would be a plus if you:
- Have a working knowledge of platforms such as iMovie, inEntertainment, Breakdown Express, Adobe Premiere Pro, or Cast It
- Are well versed in the current television and film climate
- Consider yourself to be an incredibly tech savvy person!
Start Date: Monday, September 13th
End Date: Friday, December 17th
Weekly Time Commitment: We are extremely flexible around school schedules - the ideal candidate will be able to commit to 2-3 consecutive days during the week.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online