Account Relations Coordinator
Sure Sound and LightingGrand Island, NE
Full Time Job
For over 40 years, Sure Sound and Lighting has provided video, audio, lighting and transportation solutions to concert tours, sporting events, concerts, shows and more. Now you have the opportunity to explore a career at Sure Sound and Lighting. Join the hard-working and passionate team that delivers unparalleled service and knowledge in the live entertainment industry.
Our ideal Account Relations Coordinator will have knowledge of the entertainment industry and be able to build a quote from the ground up based on the needs of every individual customer. They will be comfortable with many forms of communication including e-mail, phone calls, occasional video calls, as well as face to face conversations. Minimal travel may be required.
Account Relations Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
• Serves customers by building specialized quotes, selling products and services, and meeting customer needs.
• Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
• Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
• Ability to work nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs, including overtime when necessary
• 2+ years of experience in the entertainment industry
• 2+ years of selling experience
• Highly organized
• Familiar with inventory management software
We are looking for passionate individuals who are inspired to go the extra mile while cultivating professional relationships with colleagues and clients and are innovative to provide the best service in the industry.
If you are a motivated self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced work environment and are ready to take your career to the next level, join our team. We can't wait to see what you accomplish!
Sure Sound and Lighting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online