Junior Account Executive Talent &Influencer
Sunshine SachsNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Junior Account Executive Talent &Influencer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Junior Account Executive Talent &Influencer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Junior Account Executive Talent &Influencer? So, what are we looking for?
We have an immediate opening for a Junior Account Executive in our New York office on our Talent & Influencer Integration Team. The ideal person for this role is someone who can develop trusting relationships quickly. You have a creative and inventive voice and an opinion that matters (and you're not afraid to voice it). ''You have a pulse on the latest talent and influencer trends'' - (everyone says this but it's true). You consider yourself an expert in both social media and on all the current talent/influencers out there.
• Willingness and an interest to soak it all in; learn the ins and outs of integrated communications (talent/influencer integration, media relations, social media, creative and brand integration).
• Assisting in developing and executing comprehensive influencer strategies, both earned and paid.
• Drafting, editing and proofreading talent/influencer materials including contracts, travel itineraries, creative briefs, content calendars, client materials, memos, agendas, pitches, fact sheets, FAQs, briefing notes, and client correspondence.
• Scheduling and providing logistical support for client meetings.
• Supporting senior managers in achieving deliverables for a full roster of clients (average of 4 - 6).
• Monitoring news cycles and social media trends and flagging latest culture moments, competitor news, for clients.
• Creating and maintaining lists! Lots of lists: talent/influencer contact lists (to build relationships with new representatives and contacts), well-researched talent/influencer recommendation lists, status documents and others.
• Working with influencer platforms and databases (Julius, CreatorIQ, etc.) and having an understanding of influencer metrics and experience reporting results.
• Communicating effectively with senior staff on status of requested tasks and projects.
• Assisting in planning and executing talent/influencer-focused events including influencer events
• Working with senior management to respond to client requests and ensure requests are taken care of in an efficient manner.
• Support administration of accounts including developing agendas, meeting recaps, activity reports, client status reports, budget trackers, etc.
You should apply if:
• You have 2+ years of influencer relations experience with demonstrated success in the following areas: building well-researched talent/influencer lists, drafting talent/influencer asks, compiling thorough client documents, proactively identifying potential client opportunities and pertinent culture moments/current events;
• You are eager and open to learning all aspects of integrated communications (media relations, social media, creative, brand integration, talent integration)
• You are a strong writer - persuasive, concise, creative, and quick! (Also, must support the oxford comma.)
• Your research skills are ones to beat.
• You are eager to network and build connections in the industry - the natural charmer you are can become best buds with ANYONE!
• You like to bring new ideas to the table, and love a good brainstorm.
• You have an innate curiosity and an entrepreneurial spirit…have a suggestion on making something better? We encourage you to do it!
• You are incredibly organized, detailoriented (see what I did there?), and able to excel at managing multiple projects simultaneously.
• You're willing to work select evenings/weekends and travel when necessary - our clients often need us to GO, GO, GO!
• You enjoy overdelivering rather than meeting expectations and take genuine pride in being part of something good.
• You make friends wherever you go. I mean, your co-workers are basically your roommates…don't be uncool - -
You don't HAVE to have this, but it sure would be nice:
• Previous experience working with teams in multiple locations (New York, DC, Austin, etc.)
• Experience work with a project manager on an integrated communications teams (assisting with talent integration, media relations, social media, creative, brand integration)
• Interests beyond influencer - we never like to stay in our lanes here and particularly like to combine entertainment and social good.
• Previous experience using talent/influencer research tools like Celebrity Intelligence, IMDb Pro, HYPR.
Sunshine Sachs offers medical, dental, and vision plans, 401(k), annual merit-based bonuses, PTO and commuter benefits. We arrange additional perks as well. From Summer Fridays and celebrations and events on our NY rooftop deck, to quarterly flex days and company-organized volunteer opportunities, we're proud of the culture we've created across the company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.