Sunshine SachsNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Executive Assistant jobs in New York-NY
Search all Executive Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant? Why should you join us?
Every Sunshiner has a say, from brainstorming pitch ideas to leading client relationships, from participating to business development, from welcome emails to all-staff presentations - your voice matters to us. We encourage curiosity, especially when it's joined with initiative! Our clients are important (of course they are!), but more important are our team members. More than 25% of us have been with the company for 4+ years!
So, what are we looking for?
We have an immediate opening for an Executive Assistant to one of our Partners. This role requires someone who is incredibly organized and discreet with an interest in social issues, pop-culture, media relations and, is up-to-date on current events. Most of the work on his desk centers around A-list talent and entertainment clients, new business across many industries and liaising with many different kinds of personalities. We have offices across the US so you're comfortable managing meetings and appointments across different time zones and you sprout additional arms as needed! You are incredibly flexible and can navigate through last minute changes as needed. You're a wiz at booking travel. You also have the gravitas to be ''the boss' boss'' - - .
• Managing the Partner's daily calendar and arranging meetings
• Working as support on direct clients in entertainment, impact and technology
• Creating materials and research as needed to prepare for new business presentations, networking and client meetings.
• Keeping him organized and on time in a fast paced environment and packed schedule
• Managing contacts and learning quickly who the VIPs are (they all are!) - this is incredibly crucial. Name recognition at the state and national level is necessary (clients, celebrities, etc.)
• Answering and fielding phone calls and meeting requests and briefing him on them
• Reviewing news and current events for clients and beyond and flagging them as needed
• Arranging all arrival travel logistics (plenty of local and domestic travel arrangements necessary) and ability to change them as needed.
• Responding to event invitations and arranging local travel and logistics
• Ordering lunch as needed
• Providing adhoc support as needed
You should apply if:
• You have at least two years working on a desk in a fast-paced environment
• You are incredibly organized, bedetailoriented (see what I did there?) and able to excel at managing multiple projects simultaneously - say THAT five times fast!
• You value punctuality and find that if you're on-time, you're late.
• You are looking for a career and not a job
• You are a strong communicator and writer.
• You have an interest in what's going on in the world in politics, social good, pop culture, fashion, latest news, entertainment, etc.
• You enjoy overdelivering rather than meeting expectations and take genuine pride in being part of something good.
You don't HAVE to have this, but it sure would be nice:
• Previous PR or talent agency experience
• Previous hospitality experience
Sunshine Sachs offers medical, dental, and vision plans, 401(k), annual merit-based bonuses, PTO and commuter benefits. We arrange additional perks as well. From Summer Fridays, celebrations and events, to quarterly flex days and company-organized volunteer opportunities, we're proud of the culture we've created across the company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual preference, gender orientation or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.