Admin Assistant to Partner
Sunshine SachsNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Admin Assistant to Partner (New York)
Why should you join us?
Every Sunshiner has a say, from brainstorming pitch ideas to leading client relationships, from participating to business development, from welcome emails to all-staff presentations - your voice matters to us. We encourage curiosity, especially when it's joined with initiative! Our clients are important (of course they are!), but more important are our team members. More than ¼ of us have been with the company for 4+ years!
So, what are we looking for?
We have an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant to one of our Partners. This role needs someone who is interested in social causes, up-to-date on current political events and, most importantly, is incredibly organized. We have offices across the US so you're comfortable managing meetings and appointments across different time zones and you sprout additional arms as needed! You are incredibly flexible and can navigate through last minute changes as needed. You're a wiz at booking travel. You also have the gravitas to be ''the boss' boss'' - ?.
• Managing the Founder's daily calendar and arranging meetings
• Managing contacts and learning quickly who the VIPs are (they all are!) - this incredibly crucial. Name recognition at the state and national level is necessary (politicians, celebrities, etc.)
• Answering and fielding phone calls and meeting requests and briefing him on them - meticulous message taking.
• Reviewing news and current events and flagging them as needed
• Arranging all arrival travel logistics (plenty of local and domestic travel arrangements necessary) and ability to change them as needed.
• Responding to event invitations and arranging local travel and logistics
• Ordering lunch as needed
• Providing occasional tech support (iPhone, computer, etc.)
• Editing and occasionally distributing press releases for ''Friends of Founder''
You should apply if:
• You have about 3 years of experience in this industry and/or role.
• You are incredibly organized, bedetailoriented (see what I did there?) and able to excel at managing multiple projects simultaneously - say THAT five times fast!
• You value punctuality and find that if you're on-time, you're late.
• You have an interest in what's going on in the world in politics and the social arena
• You enjoy overdelivering rather than meeting expectations and take genuine pride in being part of something good.
• You make friends wherever you go. I mean, your co-workers are basically your roommates…don't be uncool - ?
You don't HAVE to have this, but it sure would be nice:
• Previous PR experience
• Previous hospitality experience
We're proud to represent clients that align with our beliefs and work to transform our society for the better. Our responsibility is telling your story, not touting our own. We like to believe that we are creative storytellers who work to reach audiences and solve communication challenges regardless of the medium. Sunshiners are in it for the meaningful moments. Giving back and social good is at the crux of who we are and what continues to grow within us - from quarterly volunteer days to teaching and mentoring. We are genuinely invested in your growth. Sunshine University - ask us about it!
Sunshine Sachs offers medical, dental, and vision plans, 401(k), annual merit-based bonuses, PTO and commuter benefits. We arrange additional perks as well. From Summer Fridays and celebrations and events, to quarterly flex days and company-organized volunteer opportunities, we're proud of the culture we've created across the company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online