Intern - PR
Sunshine BrandBeverly Hills, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Part Time Unpaid PR Intern
We are currently looking for event PR with experience in entertainment that will work from June on. This job is open for current graduate students onward. The hours are flexible and negotiable. This position is based in Los Angeles, California and will be a hybrid schedule of in-person and remote.
- Creating event list
- Event attendance outreach
- Manage and coordinate event and media with the team
- Demonstrates creativity and originality in presenting the company
- Experience in entertainment PR and events
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Time management
- Results driven
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Making connections
Additonal Comments: Interviews will be done via call/email in order to comply with Covid regulations.
In exchange for University credits
Interviews will be done via call/email in order to comply with Covid regulations.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online