Web Developer and Designer
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
This was removed by the employer on 4/20/2021 8:17:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Film Festivals Category
Browse the Web Design/Development Category
Search for Web Developer and Designer jobs in Park City-UT
Search all Web Developer and Designer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Web Developer and Designer? POSITION OVERVIEW
The Web Developer and Designer is charged with designing and developing web email marketing campaigns, event invitations, and for performing routine maintenance of our website, sundance.org.
Working closely under the Marketing Manager and Business Analyst, the Web Developer and Designer also designs email marketing campaigns, ensuring they are within the style guide, and incorporating updates based on fellow team member's feedback before campaign deployment. This position works full time and will be required to work extended hours including evenings and weekends at key points throughout the year. Occasional travel to other Institute offices and events may also be required.
Top priorities include but are not limited to…
• Building, testing, and sending email marketing campaigns by using HTML and CSS that functions within the different email service providers utilized by the Institute (at this time Active Campaign and Mailchimp).
• Scheduling email dates in Monday.com, a project management and timeline system, for various team members as requested.
• Producing and editing graphics for email campaigns.
• Designing, building, testing, and sending electronic invitation campaigns in collaboration with other programs.
• Helping to maintain Sundance Institute mailing lists by conducting regular list hygiene and segmentation.
• Assisting in tracking email and web analytics and contributing to monthly reports and analysis.
• Conducting spam tests and optimizing deliverability of emails.
• Working with Business Analyst to maintain, update, and create web pages within WordPress as needed.
• Producing and editing graphics for web platforms.
• Assisting in development of web platforms.
• Proactively researching innovations and new technology for web design.
• Assisting in User Acceptance Testing of digital products.
You have the following direct or transferable skill sets:
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• 1 year of experience in email and website design and development, including HTML and CSS.
• Associates, bachelor's, or certificate program in computer science, or related, or equivalent experience preferred.
• Proficiency working with applications such as Illustrator, Photoshop, or Sketch.
• Proficiency working with email service providers such as Mailchimp, ActiveCampaign, or Constant Contact.
• Solid understanding of email marketing and its technical components, including inbox deliverability optimization, email list growth.
• Proficiency working with content management systems such as Expression Engine or Wordpress.
• Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills required to work effectively with a wide variety of people.
• Working knowledge of databases along with proficiency in Google Products, including Google Analytics.
• Excellent organizational skills with a strong initiative and ability to self-manage workload.
• Ability to work nights and weekends around events and key deadlines.
• Experience with User Interface Design preferred.
You will be successful in this role if you...
• Are able to organize and curate member databases for various email campaigns within our email service providers.
• Pro-actively troubleshoot formatting errors that appear across mail platforms (Gmail, Outlook, etc.)
• Are familiar with managing user databases and can develop their architecture for easy automation.
• Are able to familiarize yourself with new technologies and innovate on our current practices.
In addition to a competitive annual salary, this position comes with awesome benefits & perks, including:
• Over 25 paid holidays
• Health, vision, and dental insurance
• Paid sick, family, and medical leave
• 401(k) with automatic 3% employer contribution after one year of employment
• Sundance Film Festival passes and benefits (varies each year)
• Mission driven workplace and amazing co-workers This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.