Seasonal New Frontier Operations Support
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
This was removed by the employer on 1/14/2021 11:17:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast Operations Category
Browse the Film Festivals Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Seasonal New Frontier Operations Support jobs in Park City-UT
Search all Seasonal New Frontier Operations Support postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Seasonal New Frontier Operations Support? POSITION OVERVIEW
The New Frontier Operations Support is charged with providing support for the New Frontier platform and troubleshooting any issues that arise. New Frontier exhibits the work of independent artists and creative technologists innovating the art and form of story. The ideal candidate has a working knowledge of media streaming devices and experience working with Virtual Reality (VR) equipment.
Working closely under the direction of the Manager, New Frontier Public Programs, the New Frontier Operations Support will assist artists and guests in the New Frontier digital space. This position works in our New Frontier online platform remotely within the state of Utah from January 25, 2021 to February 4, 2021. Applicants must be able to work flexible and extended hours, including early mornings, evenings, weekends, and full days during the Festival to meet shift needs and respond to on-call assignments. A reliable, high-speed internet connection with at least 10 mbps download speed is required. A laptop computer and VR equipment will be provided and will be required to be returned at the end of the seasonal employment dates.
Top priorities include but are not limited to…
• Learning and communicating messaging for multiple artist projects to platform visitors.
• Training volunteers who are supporting the projects.
• Troubleshooting the New Frontier platform.
• Monitoring social interactions and questions for attendees in the New Frontier platform.
• Reporting any technical issues that occurred daily during shift, including resolution.
• Rotating volunteers based on expertise.
• Enforcing Community Agreement violations in ''real time'' to ensure they are appropriately handled.
• Escalating and notifying the Team Lead of urgent issues during assigned shifts.
• Proactively sharing troubleshooting tips and effective workarounds with team members.
• Communicating and documenting inappropriate behavior, operational and staff issues to the Team Lead.
• Completing a comprehensive written wrap report, as directed.
You have the following direct or transferable skill sets:
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• Working knowledge of media streaming devices, such as Zoom and YouTube.
• Internet connection with at least 10 mbps download speed.
• Strong project management skills, with the ability to run multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to mitigate conflict and facilitate positive customer relations.
• Outstanding interpersonal and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule as needed.
• Ability to maintain a suitable home work environment, free from noise and distractions.
• Experience working with VR equipment, and with WebXR environments preferred.
• Basic knowledge of audio and video equipment preferred.
In addition to an hourly pay of $15.00, this position comes with awesome benefits & perks, including:
• Eligibility for paid sick leave and holidays
• Festival passes and benefits (varies each year)
• Sundance Film Festival passes and benefits (varies each year)
• Limited employee assistance program This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.