Seasonal Festival Zendesk Technical Support Agent
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
This was removed by the employer on 1/22/2021 2:17:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Film Festivals Category
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Seasonal Festival Zendesk Technical Support Agent jobs in Park City-UT
Search all Seasonal Festival Zendesk Technical Support Agent postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Seasonal Festival Zendesk Technical Support Agent? POSITION OVERVIEW
The Festival Zendesk Technical Support Agent will provide remote technical system and software support to Festival patrons as they navigate our online platform. The ideal candidate will have six to twelve months of experience supporting customers to troubleshoot technical issues and a working knowledge of customer support software.
Working closely under the direction of the Help Desk Ticketing Support Specialist in our Technology Services Department, this position ensures functionality and timely resolution to technical or streaming issues that arise. This position will work remotely from January 20, 2021 to February 5, 2021.This role will be required to work extended hours, including evenings and weekends, and must maintain a flexible schedule in order to meet shift needs. This position must also have a reliable, high-speed internet connection with at least 10 mbps download speed. A laptop computer will be provided for the duration of the seasonal employment.
Top priorities include but are not limited to…
• Organizing and appropriately tagging incoming customer support tickets.
• Answering and resolving customer questions regarding account management, technical sales, or video streaming and troubleshooting OS/browser compatibility and settings, bandwidth, and device configuration.
• Monitoring assigned incoming live-chats, the customer service hotline, and customer service tickets while tracking issues in the customer service log.
• Proactively sharing troubleshooting tips and effective workarounds with team members.
• Ensuring accurate information is recorded and updated to customer accounts and internal notes, including cancellations or transfers, customer information, and communication history.
• Communicating product and procedure updates to all internal stakeholders in a timely manner.
• Notifying the manager of urgent issues during assigned live events.
• Communicating and documenting inappropriate behavior and staff issues to the manager.
• Completing a comprehensive written wrap report.
You have the following direct or transferable skill-sets:
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• 6-12 months of technical customer support experience.
• Ability to type 30 WPM.
• Working knowledge of customer support software, preferably Zendesk.
• Ability to mitigate conflict and facilitate positive customer relations.
• Strong computer skills, proficiency with Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android operating systems.
• Working knowledge of media streaming devices.
• Outstanding interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule due to multiple shift rotations, including nights and weekends.
• Must be able to maintain a suitable home work environment, free from noise and distractions.
• Prior experience working from home, working with customer management systems, and working in customer support for video streaming preferred.
• Working knowledge of databases and proficiency in Google Suite prefered.
In addition to an hourly pay of $15.00, this position comes with awesome benefits & perks, including:
• Eligibility for paid sick leave and holidays
• Festival passes and benefits (varies each year)
• Sundance Film Festival passes and benefits (varies each year)
• Limited employee assistance program This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.