Seasonal Festival Ticket Agent, Box Office
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
Full Time Job
Pay rate: $13.00 per hour
- Monday, January 13, 2020, thru Sunday, February 2, 2020 , or
- Monday, January 2, 2020, thru Sunday, February 2, 2020
Considerations: Will be required to work weekends. Daily hours of work will vary based on training and individual schedules.
Position Summary: Assists customers, via phone and in person with ticketing questions and with Festival ticket and pass sales.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assists customers with knowledgeable and timely resolution to their questions and purchases.
• Provides callers with general information regarding the Sundance Institute and Sundance Film Festival.
• Troubleshoots and walks customers through issues with the ticketing website.
• Sells and assists patrons fulfilling pass and package orders online.
• Reports technical problems to manager.
• Sells tickets and answers general questions from customers visiting the Park City box office.
• References ticket availability information to provide accurate information to public.
• Reconciles cash register and submits reconciliation sheets to supervisor at the end of each shift.
• Reports any problems as they arise to box office management.
• Maintains a clean and orderly ticket counter at all times.
• Assists other box office employees as necessary.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Employee has legal authorization to work in the United States.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to stay professional while facilitating stressful customer service situations.
• Outstanding communication skills, verbal and written.
• Strong interpersonal and professional skills required to work effectively with a variety of people.
• Excellent organizational skills including self management of work schedule.
• Ability to work nights and weekends.
, Experience and Skills:
• Call center or customer service experience.
• Experience working with Toptix or another ticketing system.