Seasonal Festival Team Lead
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
This was removed by the employer on 11/9/2021 10:17:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Film Festivals Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Seasonal Festival Team Lead jobs in Park City-UT
Search all Seasonal Festival Team Lead postings
Full Time Job
Seasonal Festival Team Lead, Customer Support Operations
The Festival Team Lead, Customer Support Operations are charged with assisting patrons with their support questions and leading a team of Customer Support Agents. This position oversees a handful of volunteers.
Working closely under the direction of the Festival Manager, Customer Support, the Festival Team Lead, Customer Support Operations further Sundance Institute's commitment to providing all of our patrons with a first-class Festival experience, allowing them to enjoy our artists' work seamlessly.
This temporary position works remote from Wednesday, December 8, 2021 through Tuesday February 1, 2022 and will be required to work extended hours, including nights and weekends at key points to meet deadlines and respond to on-call needs as assigned.
Top priorities include but are not limited to…
• Proofing customer support communications (website copy, emails, marketing materials, printed copy, etc.) to ensure information is accurate prior to going to print or being published.
• Reviewing prior Festival training manuals and conducting updates, as necessary.
• Coordinating scheduling customer support trainings and assisting with conducting each training.
• Communicating updates to customer support products, procedures, dates, etc. promptly to internal stakeholders.
• Recording customer support deadlines and important date markers on the overarching ticketing timeline.
• Entering customer account information into the content management system (CMS) and ticketing system.
• Assisting patrons with a full array of customer support processes and answering questions on registration, purchasing festival passes, ticket packages, and individual tickets.
• Helping patrons with a multitude of technical support questions, including on browsers, compatibility, and computer settings.
• Tracking and reviewing calls and emails in the customer support log, identifying and reporting on trends and technical issues.
• Conducting audits and tracking registrations and refunds received through customer service and submitting daily reports to the Finance Department.
• Providing after-hour coverage of customer support, as requested.
• Assisting the Manager in providing support to the Customer Support Agents.
• Providing roving monitoring of agents to advise them on effective problem resolution.
• Escalating operational and staff issues to manager immediately.
• Writing a comprehensive written wrap report, as directed.
You have the following direct or transferable skill sets:
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• 1 year experience working a call center, customer service, administrative, operational, or related work.
• Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills to work effectively with a variety of people.
• Excellent organizational skills including self management of work schedule.
• Ability to work nights and weekends around events and key deadlines.
You will be successful in this role if you…
• Help patrons have the best Festival experience possible by assisting with customer support and answering or escalating their inquiries.
• Lead a team of staff and volunteers to provide the best customer support possible, fostering success for each employee and volunteer.
• Demonstrate patience and understanding in all communications with internal stakeholders and external constituents.
In addition to a competitive hourly pay of $19.00, this position comes with awesome benefits & perks, including:
• Eligibility for paid sick leave and holidays
• Sundance Film Festival passes and benefits (varies each year)
• Limited employee assistance program