Seasonal Festival Project Manager
Sundance Film FestivalLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/25/2020 4:17:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Film Festivals Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Seasonal Festival Project Manager jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Seasonal Festival Project Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Seasonal Festival Project Manager? Seasonal Festival Project Manager, Creative Content
The Festival Project Manager, Creative Content will serve as an integral part of the Creative Team by providing project management, communications, and coordination support. The ideal candidate has three or more years of experience in project management, preferably within content marketing.
Working closely under the direction of the Creative Director in the Marketing and Communications Department, the Festival Project Manager, Creative Content will also act as the main point of contact between the Creative Team and internal and external stakeholders. This position will work remotely out of our Los Angeles, California office from Monday, December 7, 2020 to Friday, February 5, 2021. This position may also be required to maintain a flexible schedule and work evenings and weekends around key deadlines.
Top priorities include but are not limited to:
• Managing projects for the Sundance Content and Creative Team by working closely with teams across the Institute to ensure projects are delivered on target, on time, on budget, and on brand.
• Creating and managing the team's master list of prospective and current projects by setting schedules and timelines, managing deadlines, and coordinating with vendors and staff to ensure the gathering of necessary assets and content.
• Creating and managing project documentation, including proposals and requirements.
• Proactively and collaboratively solving challenges to keep projects on track and identify improvements to streamline business processes and incorporate best practices.
• Attending reviews of partner content to ensure proper alignment with Sundance Institute brand strategy and identity.
• Managing project budgets and vendor relationships, soliciting estimates, and processing vendor invoices as assigned.
• Defining scope, deliverables, and responsibilities for the team, and supporting meetings by taking notes and gathering feedback.
• Supporting the Creative Team in preparation for photo and video shoots.
• Working with our Legal Department to manage legal rights and content usage, and ensure legal compliance when video shooting.
• Writing, editing, and managing the Creative and Content team's input and updates for internal channels.
You have the following direct or transferable skill sets:
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• 3 or more years project management experience, preferably within content marketing.
• Experience managing client and account relationships.
• Experience implementing and managing multiple complex projects.
• Experience negotiating agreements.
• Experience leading in a team-based environment with internal and external partners.
• Strong problem-solving and collaboration skills.
• Strong communication skills with ability to articulate ideas in a compelling manner.
• Organizational agility and comfort with ambiguity and adapting to changes
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or communication, or equivalent experience preferred.
In addition to a weekly salary of $1,040.00, this position comes with awesome benefits & perks, including:
• Paid sick leave
• Eligible for paid holidays
• Sundance Film Festival passes and benefits (varies each year)
• Mission-driven workplace and amazing co-workers
• Limited Employee Assistance Program This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.