Seasonal Festival Graphic Designer, Signage
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
This was removed by the employer on 9/29/2021 1:17:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Film Festivals Category
Search for Seasonal Festival Graphic Designer, Signage jobs in Park City-UT
Search all Seasonal Festival Graphic Designer, Signage postings
Full Time Job
The Festival Graphic Designer, Signage is charged with the design and production of signage graphics for our Sundance Film Festival. Some projects will be templated pieces meant to quickly inform while others will require more design finesse.
Working closely under the direction of the Director, Marketing and the Institute Graphic Designer, the Festival Graphic Designer, Signage will support the Institute by helping to convey the concept and spirit of the Festival to audiences.
This full-time temporary position will work in-person and remotely out of our Park City, Utah office from October 12, 2021 to January 28, 2022. This role may be required to work extended hours, including some evenings, weekends, and holidays to meet deadlines and respond to on-call needs.
Top priorities include but are not limited to…
• Creating a high volume of media rich and appealing graphic visuals to assist audiences in wayfinding and general information signage.
• Creating arresting graphics for digital and print executions.
• Creating designs adhering to department schedules to ensure deadlines are met.
• Providing graphic assets to outside vendors, partners, outlets, etc. on an as-needed basis.
• Collaborating with Signage Coordinator and various departments to determine and deliver graphic needs.
• Organizing, filing, and archiving all artwork files.
• Completing a comprehensive written wrap report as directed.
You have the following direct or transferable skill sets:
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• 2 years of design experience with a background in graphics, brand strategy, designing spatial environments, print design, and production.
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
• Design experience with signage and wayfinding, and specifying materials.
• Experience with print and production process.
• Photo manipulation on digital images (resize, crop, add/remove objects, and color correct).
• Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills to work effectively with a variety of people.
• Excellent organizational skills including self management of work schedule.
• Excellent Typography skills.
You will be successful in this role if you...
• Exhibit strong interpersonal skills required to work effectively with a variety of people.
• Demonstrate excellent organizational skills, including self management of work schedule with the ability to maintain deadlines.
• Demonstrate strong communication skills, with the ability to present your designs and understand feedback.
• Effectively contribute to the overall success of the team through support, collaboration, problem solving.
In addition to an hourly pay of $19.00, this position comes with awesome benefits & perks, including:
• Eligibility for paid sick leave and holidays
• Sundance Film Festival passes and benefits (varies each year)
• Limited employee assistance program