Seasonal Festival Coordinator, Publishing Database
Sundance Film FestivalRemote, US
This was removed by the employer on 9/23/2021 2:17:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Film Festivals Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Seasonal Festival Coordinator, Publishing Database jobs in Remote-US
Search all Seasonal Festival Coordinator, Publishing Database postings
Full Time Job
The Festival Coordinator, Publishing Database, is charged with coordinating the workflow of information for printed and digital Festival publications, including gathering information, securing approvals, entering information into the database, and ensuring accuracy in final publications.
Working closely under the direction of the Festival Manager, Print and Digital Publishing, the Festival Coordinator, Publishing Database, works remotely from Monday, October 18, 2021, through Wednesday, February 2, 2022. This position must be willing and available to work extended hours, including some evenings, weekends, and holidays to meet deadlines and respond to on-call needs as assigned.
Top priorities include but are not limited to…
• Gathering, trafficking, and auditing information for print and digital publications of the Sundance Film Festival.
• Entering information into the database in accordance with detailed standards.
• Communicating with stakeholders about database updates in a timely manner, and assisting with troubleshooting.
• Proofreading, including ensuring that final publications match the database exactly and adhere to Institute house style.
• Editing and fact-checking various publications and documents as assigned.
• Exporting reports from the database as needed.
• Working with the Publications Manager, Editing Manager, and Editors to support other tasks related to the publishing process.
You have the following direct or transferable skill sets:
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• 2 year experience with databases, data entry, publications, proofreading, project management, or related.
• Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills to work effectively with a variety of people.
• Excellent organizational skills, including self-management of work schedule.
• Ability to maintain confidential information.
• Detail oriented with the ability to audit work to avoid mistakes and perform tasks accurately.
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
• Experience with copyediting, and familiarity with The Associated Press Stylebook or another style guide (qualified candidates may be invited to take an editing test).
• Proficiency with Google Drive and knowledge of HTML a plus.
You will be successful in this role if you...
• Identify mistakes both big and small.
• Showcase your eye for detail and accuracy in your work.
• Demonstrate confidence in making decisions under tight deadlines.
In addition to an hourly pay of $19.00, this position comes with awesome benefits & perks, including:
• Eligibility for paid sick leave and holidays
• Sundance Film Festival passes and benefits (varies each year)
• Limited employee assistance program