Seasonal Festival Coordinator, Online Web Production
Sundance Film FestivalRemote, US
This was removed by the employer on 9/7/2021 8:17:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Film Festivals Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Seasonal Festival Coordinator, Online Web Production jobs in Remote-US
Search all Seasonal Festival Coordinator, Online Web Production postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Seasonal Festival Coordinator, Online Web Production?
Full Time Job
The Festival Coordinator, Online Web Production is responsible for content input and maintenance and related project coordination to build the online platform hosting the 2022 Sundance Film Festival.
Working closely under the Associate Director, Marketing, the Festival Coordinator, Online Web Production supports the preparation of the online platform for audiences to experience the Festival digitally.
This temporary position works remotely from home from Wednesday, September 15, 2021 through Friday, January 21, 2022 and is required to be based in a state we operate in. This position must be able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends around key deadlines.
Top priorities include but are not limited to…
• Inputting approved copy and design assets into the Sundance Festival Platform's Content Management System (CMS) for all areas on the Festival Platform; intake from initial content handovers, staging checks, and testing backlogs.
• Inputting large amounts of content from external partners, flagging questions and follow-up items, coordinating edits, intaking edits, and ensuring final input is accurate and complete before launch.
• Monitoring all live content for accuracy and correct functionality.
• Coordinating with various departments who are responsible for updating parts of the Festival Platform, including educating them on deadlines and flagging issues.
• Ensuring all scheduled updates are made to the Festival Platform.
• Intaking and executing requested and approved edits.
• Creating and maintaining content plans and schedules.
You have the following direct or transferable skill sets:
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• 2 years of experience producing content for online channels.
• Experience with content management systems, UX, and building new online environments.
• Strong proofreading abilities with an eye for accuracy.
• Strong project coordination skills.
• Experience with backend website publishing (CMS).
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
• Proven organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
• Knowledge of HTML and web production best practices preferred.
You will be successful in this role if you...
• Utilize prior experience in web production and can quickly learn new systems and processes.
• Make copy and graphic updates accurately in a busy environment, oftentimes fulfilling a high volume of requests that need to be executed quickly.
• Are proactive and resourceful, flagging and helping to troubleshoot any technical issues that arise.
In addition to an competitive hourly pay of $19.00, this position comes with awesome benefits & perks, including:
• Eligibility for paid sick leave and holidays
• Sundance Film Festival passes and benefits (varies each year)
• Limited employee assistance program