Seasonal Festival Coordinator, Lost and Found
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
Full Time Job
Employment dates: Monday, November 4, 2019, thru Wednesday, February 12, 2020
Pay rate: $15.75 per hour
Considerations: This position works full time out of our Park City, UT office. May be lodged in Park City during the January Film Festival. Required to work extended hours, including some evenings, weekends, and holidays to meet deadlines. Must be willing and available to respond to on-call needs as assigned.
Position Summary: Coordinates administrative and operational duties to fulfill pass and package sales and support department functions.
Essential Job Functions and Duties:
• Develops and maintains detailed project schedules, including all administrative tasks and acting as a liaison between both department and internal and external stakeholders.
• Coordinates activities and resources for department projects.
• Drafts correspondence and prepares presentations as directed.
• Enters and tracks accurate information on customer and lost items in Lost and Found system.
• Confirms customers who submit a Lost and Found ticket provide proper payment for item shipping if needed.
• Coordinate collection of all lost and found items at festival venues during the festival.
• Ensures routine communication with patrons about lost items.
• Runs daily reports from the lost and found system system as directed.
• Provides customer service support e.g. covering phone and email inquiries to answer a full array of questions from patrons.
• Enters and tracks patron correspondence when customers reach out about lost items.
• Ships lost and found packages by set deadlines.
• Writes a comprehensive written wrap report as directed.
Other duties as necessary.
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• Outstanding communication skills, verbal and written.
• Strong interpersonal and professional skills required to work effectively with a variety of people.
• Excellent organizational skills including self-management of work schedule.
• Must be able to maintain confidential information.
• Able to mitigate conflict and facilitate positive customer relations.
• Ability to work nights and weekends around events and key deadlines.
• Ability to lift and carry items up to 50 lbs.
, Experience and Skills:
• Working knowledge of databases along with proficiency in Google Products.
• Experience facilitating training for large groups.