Seasonal Festival Coordinator, Engagement
Sundance Film FestivalRemote, US
This was removed by the employer on 9/28/2021 12:17:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Film Festivals Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Seasonal Festival Coordinator, Engagement jobs in Remote-US
Search all Seasonal Festival Coordinator, Engagement postings
Full Time Job
The Festival Coordinator, Engagement is charged with coordination of all aspects of the Festival community engagement programs to include handling of agreements, payments, data entry, material collection from internal departments, coordination of meetings, tracking deadlines and deliverables.
Working closely under the direction of Director, Community Programs the Festival Coordinator, Engagement supports Sundance Institute's commitment to connecting to new audiences and deepening with existing audiences.
This full-time, temporary position works remotely or out of our Park City, Utah office from Wednesday, October 18, 2021 through Friday, February 18, 2022 with regular opportunities to work from home. If the position is based in Utah, it will support in person events during the Festival for community activation, otherwise it will support online components of the Festival. Additionally, this role will be required to work extended hours, including some evenings, weekends, and holidays to meet deadlines and respond to on-call needs as assigned.
Top priorities include but are not limited to…
• Coordinating communication between the Impact, Engagement and Advocacy (IEA) department and other internal stakeholders.
• Acting as a representative for the program to internal and external partners and responding to inquiries.
• Overseeing the Community email account to ensure all inquiries receive a timely response.
• Moving contacts into the project management system, monday.com and developing organizational structure based on recommendations.
• Taking notes in meetings and adding to-do's to tasks and timelines.
• Coordinating Satellite Screen materials to and from stakeholders.
• Coordinating department tasks and timeline to ensure deadlines are met.
• Creating and/or updating tracking documents and leading the collection of materials from Satellite Screens for internal use.
• Collecting and entering Satellite Screen data into our records and checking for accuracy, ensuring Satellite Screen information is up to date.
• Overseeing collection of all post-event audience ticketing data and surveys from Satellite Screens and compiling data for post-event wrap-report.
• Supporting completion of a comprehensive wrap-report as directed.
• Creating a procedure document detailing the operational responsibilities of this position.
• Supporting the Community Program for Utah activities as defined.
You have the following direct or transferable skill sets:
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• Strong, proven proficiency in Google Suite (Google Docs, Sheets, Drive).
• Proficiency in project management software such as monday.com.
• 2 years experience working in community outreach, online and in-person event planning, or related.
• Commitment to mission-based programming, with a focus on racial equity and deep community engagement.
• Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills to work effectively with a variety of people.
• Enthusiasm for and interest in arts, culture, independent media, and film, or journalism preferred.
• Interest in and experience participating in or working with public programs, live performance, community organizing, social movements, or social service work preferred.
• Excellent organizational skills including self-management of work schedule.
• Ability to maintain confidential information.
You will be successful in this role if you...
• Capture data from community partners and internal departments to ensure nothing falls through the cracks.
• Coordinate with internal departments to ensure Satellite Screens' materials are correctly represented across Festival communications.
• Communicate with Satellite Screens to ensure they have the information they need from us to achieve the goals of the program.
In addition to an hourly pay of $19.00, this position comes with awesome benefits & perks, including:
• Eligibility for paid sick leave and holidays
• Sundance Film Festival passes and benefits (varies each year)
• Limited employee assistance program