Seasonal Festival Coordinator, Advancement
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
Full Time Job
APPLYING TO SUNDANCE
We believe that individuals can spark new ideas that entertain, push creative boundaries, and ignite empathy and understanding that can ultimately lead to social change. We not only look for these attributes in the artists we support, but the extraordinary talent that we hire to bring our mission to life. With that, we encourage individuals from diverse and historically underrepresented communities, as well as those with unique and transferable skill-sets from various industries, to apply to join the Sundance community.
We are looking for a Festival Coordinator to become our newest Advancement team member and who will be charged with coordinating benefits and recognition for an assigned group of Sundance Film Festival partners and supporting other Advancement projects when needed. The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of databases along with experience in partner management. This position will work remotely out of our Park City, Utah office from November 2, 2020 to February 9, 2021 or November 2, 2020 to February 26, 2021. May be required to work extended hours, including some evenings, weekends, and holidays to meet deadlines. Must be willing and available to respond to on-call needs as assigned.
Top priorities for this position include, but aren't limited to:
• Provides account management, which includes benefits administration and logistics facilitation for supporters, as defined in their respective contracts, e.g. enforcing ticketing policies and procedures, and coordinating activations and integrations.
• Facilitates assigned projects including ticketing, credentials, press, social media, marketing, customer experience, digital platform, technical support, etc., which includes close collaboration with internal departments.
• Routes logos and copy for approval and delivery by deadline.
• Assists department and select supporters with Festival planning and administration as requested.
• Ensures branding and activation is fulfilled at assigned destinations.
• Supports department operations, ensuring superior customer service is provided at all times.
• Supports panels, events, and private screenings for groups as requested.
• Enters accurate records in Advancement department database.
• Compiles post-fulfillment audit materials such as thank you gifts, tax deduction statements, mailings, Festival demographics, etc.
• Completes a written summary for each assigned account, including completed activation, benefit administration, archiving project details, and listing recommendations for future Festivals.
• Provides administrative support for the Advancement team as requested.
• Adaptability to take on new tasks as assigned in an evolving event landscape.
• Other duties as assigned.
You have the following direct or transferable skill-sets:
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• Valid driver's license and successful completion of DMV background check.
• 1-2 years experience in nonprofit fundraising, partner management, or related.
• Outstanding communication skills, verbal and written.
• Strong interpersonal and professional skills required to work effectively with a variety of people.
• Excellent organizational skills including self management of work schedule.
• Must be able to maintain confidential information.
• Able to mitigate conflict and facilitate positive customer relations.
• Ability to work nights and weekends around events and key deadlines.
In addition to an hourly pay of $16.24, this position comes with awesome benefits & perks, including:
• Sundance Film Festival passes and benefits (varies each year)
• Mission driven workplace and amazing co-workers