Seasonal Festival Coordinator, Accessibility
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
This was removed by the employer on 12/9/2021 5:17:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Film Festivals Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Seasonal Festival Coordinator, Accessibility jobs in Park City-UT
Search all Seasonal Festival Coordinator, Accessibility postings
Full Time Job
The Festival Coordinator, Accessibility is charged with coordinating and facilitating accessibility duties and requests during the 2022 Sundance Film Festival (SFF22), seeking to ensure that the Festival is accessible for all attendees. Inclusion is a core value at Sundance Institute, and we are deeply committed to serving artists and audiences from all communities through the Sundance Film Festival.
Working closely under the direction of Festival Manager, Accessibility, the Festival Accessibility Coordinator supports Sundance Institute's commitment to providing an inclusive and accessible Festival experience for all artists, audiences, partners, staff, and volunteers.
This position works remotely from home from December 13, 2021 to February 4, 2022. Candidates must be able to work flexible and extended hours, including early mornings, evenings, weekends, and full days during the Festival to meet shift needs. A laptop computer will be provided for the duration of the seasonal employment dates. A reliable, high-speed internet connection with at least 10 mbps download speed is required.
Top priorities include but are not limited to…
• Serving as primary point person for all external questions, concerns, or inquiries related to Festival accessibility.
• Monitoring the accessibility inbox and public online accessibility form daily, including responding to all incoming requests and questions in a timely manner.
• Coordinating all SFF22 accommodation requests and ensuring these are communicated to appropriate internal teams.
• Coordinating communication with accessible vendors including ASL providers, CART Services, etc.
• Assisting with coordinating and implementing accessibility training materials for internal staff and volunteers.
• Attending and participating in weekly accessibility committee meetings.
• Serving as accessibility primary point person for the online 2022 Festival.
• Working with Manager, Accessibility on various accessibility projects, as directed.
• Writing and completing a comprehensive wrap report, as directed.
You have the following direct or transferable skill sets:
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• Basic understanding of the ADA and accessibility.
• Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills required to work effectively with a variety of people.
• Excellent organizational skills including self-management of work schedule.
• Ability to work flexible hours around events and key deadlines.
• Experience in working with people with disabilities is preferred.
• Conflict resolution skills with a background that includes managing stressful situations is preferred.
You will be successful in this role if you...
• Implement and communicate clear operational elements related to accessibility for the 2022 Festival.
• Successfully manage your time and prioritize tasks to ensure projects and deadlines are met.
• Consistently have effective, clear and concise communication with Festival attendees and patrons as well as internal staff.
In addition to an competitive hourly pay of $19.00, this position comes with awesome benefits & perks, including:
• Eligibility for paid sick leave and holidays
• Sundance Film Festival passes and benefits (varies each year)
• Limited employee assistance program