Seasonal Festival Associate Manager
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
Full Time Job
Seasonal Festival Associate Manager, Zendesk Support
The Festival Associate Manager, Zendesk Support will assist in the planning, implementation, and management of the Institute's technical customer service software and systems. The ideal candidate will have three years experience supporting customers to troubleshoot technical issues and a working knowledge of customer support software.
Working closely under the direction of the Help Desk Ticketing Support Specialist in our Technology Services Department, this position ensures functionality and timely resolution to technical or streaming issues. This position will work remotely from December 9, 2020 to February 19, 2021 and may be required to come to our Park City, Utah office during this time. This role will be required to work extended hours, including evenings and weekends, and must be willing and available to respond to on-call needs. This position must also have a reliable, high-speed internet connection with at least 10 mbps download speed. A laptop computer will be provided for the duration of the seasonal employment.
Top priorities include but are not limited to…
• Managing technical software and systems to ensure functionality and timely resolution to issues.
• Answering and resolving customer questions regarding account management, technical sales, or video streaming by troubleshooting OS/browser compatibility and settings, bandwidth, and device configuration.
• Overseeing the setup and maintenance of the customer service hotline and call center with Tech Services and Production, including writing scripts, recording messages, establishing hours of operation, and office space setup.
• Writing, updating, and recording all scripts for the customer service hotline, live-chats, and incoming tickets as well as monitoring them to ensure coverage, establish a response order for requests, and track issues in the customer service log.
• Proofing patron communications including website copy, emails, and marketing materials to ensure accurate information.
• Assisting patrons to troubleshoot and resolve basic platform, login, and headset issues within our Virtual Reality program.
Tracking and Reporting:
• Generating metrics and providing a summarized report to the managing director to highlight current customer service issues and applied resolutions.
• Managing, organizing, and appropriately tagging incoming customer support tickets for reporting.
• Processing, auditing, and tracking refunds and exchanges made through customer support, routing to the manager for pre-authorization, and submitting daily reports to the Finance Department.
• Ensuring accurate information is recorded and updated to customer accounts and internal notes, including cancellations or transfers, customer information, and communication history.
• Communicating product and procedure updates to all internal stakeholders.
• Notifying the manager and operations team of urgent issues for live events.
• Updating, distributing, and conducting customer service related training and user manuals for various internal departments.
• Documenting operational and staff problems to the manager as appropriate.
• Supporting the manager in establishing work schedules across the team to provide around-the-clock coverage.
• Completing a comprehensive written wrap report.
You have the following direct or transferable skill-sets:
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• 3 years of experience in technical troubleshooting focused customer support.
• Working knowledge of customer support software, preferably Zendesk.
• Ability to mitigate conflict and facilitate positive customer relations.
• Excellent knowledge of Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android operating systems.
• Working knowledge of media streaming devices.
• Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills including self-management of a work schedule.
• Must be able to maintain confidential information.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends.
• Working knowledge of databases and proficiency in Google Suite preferred.
• Experience facilitating training, working with customer management systems, working in customer support for video streaming service and knowledge of Chromecast and Apple Airplay devices preferred.
• Experience troubleshooting issues with Virtual Reality or Augmented Reality files and headsets.
In addition to an hourly pay of $20.00, this position comes with awesome benefits & perks, including:
• Sundance Film Festival passes and benefits (varies each year)
• Mission driven workplace and amazing co-workers
BEFORE YOU APPLY
If you have the qualifications and/or feel this is a position that you would enjoy and excel in, then send us a cover letter along with your resume. Please use your cover letter to give us a summary of an accomplishment in a similar role and why Sundance Institute would be your employer of choice!
APPLYING TO SUNDANCE INSTITUTE
We believe individuals can spark new ideas that entertain, push creative boundaries, and ignite empathy and understanding that can ultimately lead to social change. We not only look for these attributes in the artists we support, but the extraordinary talent that we hire to bring our mission to life. With that, we encourage individuals from diverse and historically underrepresented communities, as well as those with unique and transferable skill-sets from various industries, to apply to join the Sundance Institute community.