Seasonal Festival Associate Manager, Warehouse
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
This was removed by the employer on 12/27/2019 4:17:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Film Festivals Category
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Search for Seasonal Festival Associate Manager, Warehouse jobs in Park City-UT
Search all Seasonal Festival Associate Manager, Warehouse postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Seasonal Festival Associate Manager, Warehouse? Employment dates: Wednesday, October 23, 2019 thru Friday, February 21, 2020
Pay rate: $17.75 per hour
Considerations: This position works full time out of our Park City, UT office. May be lodged in Park City during the January Film Festival. Required to work extended hours, including some evenings, weekends, and holidays to meet deadlines. Must be willing and available to respond to on-call needs as assigned. A high level of mobility is required as well as an ability to drive safely in winter road conditions.
Position General Summary: Manages Festival merchandise operations, including inventory, processes, and assists Manager with training and directing the team.
Essential Job Functions and Duties:
• Manages merchandise needs and duties working closely with Merchandise Manager, including confirming delivery dates, inventory, distribution plan, etc.
• Manages and maintains merchandise receiving and distribution at the warehouse.
• Assists with managing seasonal staff and volunteers, includes training highly effective staff and volunteers, providing direction, feedback, and support to ensure employees and volunteers understand responsibilities and are effective in their roles, and delegates appropriate and meaningful work.
• Updates the Festival Merchandise database and system to maintain accurate records.
• Provides continual updates to internal stakeholders on merchandise inventory and processes.
• Conducts physical counts of inventory and reconciles numbers within merchandise database.
• Ensures physical condition of merchandise warehouse is organized at all times to ensure accessibility and safety.
• Assists manager with providing timely troubleshooting of issues that arise at the warehouse and store locations.
• Directs team and assists with deliveries of product from warehouse to merchandise stores.
• Verifies products are delivered to correct location and conducts inventory upon arrival.
• Fulfills online and internal department sales as necessary.
• Organizes returned merchandise from stores to the warehouse.
• Assists store coordinators with needs as they arise working closely with manager.
• Provides a detailed wrap report of work completed, procedures, and operations of position.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• Valid driver's license and successful completion of DMV background check.
• 3 years operational planning and implementation experience or related.
• Conflict resolution skills with a background that includes managing stressful situations.
• Outstanding communication skills, verbal and written.
• Strong interpersonal and professional skills required to work effectively with a variety of people.
• Excellent organizational skills including self management of work schedule.
• Must be able to maintain confidential information.
• Ability to work nights and weekends around events and key deadlines.
• Able to stand and walk for long durations 12 hours a day and able to lift items 50 lbs.
• Must be able to maintain a high level of trust and accountability with inventory.
, Experience and Skills:
• Working knowledge of databases along with proficiency in Google Products.
• Familiarity with retail POS software. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.