Seasonal Festival Associate Manager, Engagement
Sundance Film FestivalRemote, US
This was removed by the employer on 9/28/2021 12:17:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Film Festivals Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Seasonal Festival Associate Manager, Engagement jobs in Remote-US
Search all Seasonal Festival Associate Manager, Engagement postings
Full Time Job
The Festival Associate Manager, Engagement is charged with the tracking oversight of the Festival community engagement programs which will include; tracking of organizations and information collection, creation of documents, and being a liaison between the Festival Satellite Screens, the Impact, Engagement and Advocacy Department, and to other Institute departments to ensure there is strong communication and organization of the program.
Working closely under the direction of Manager, Impact, Engagement and Advocacy, the Festival Associate Manager, Engagement supports Sundance Institute's commitment to connecting to new audiences and deepening with existing audiences.
This full-time, temporary position works remotely or out of our Park City, Utah office from Wednesday Monday, October 18, 2021 through Friday, February 18, 2022 with regular opportunities to work from home. If the position is based in Utah, it will support in person events during the Festival for community activation, otherwise it will support online components of the Festival. Additionally this position will be required to work extended hours, including some evenings, weekends, and holidays to meet deadlines and respond to on-call needs as assigned.
Top priorities include but are not limited to…
• Working with key internal stakeholders (marketing, exhibition, etc.) to ensure deliverables are met by deadlines and provided to Satellite Screens.
• Acting as a representative for the program to internal and external partners and responding to inquiries.
• Managing calendar tasks and timelines and ensuring team members are on track to meet deadlines.
• Setting weekly meetings with Satellite Screens and ensuring agendas and materials are prepped and communicated out.
• Tracking Satellite Screen programming and ensuring internal stakeholders have the information they need to execute each screening.
• Ensuring all materials are updated and organized for internal and external use.
• Overseeing and executing ongoing and timely communication for groups participating in the program.
• Working with the Engagement Coordinator, ensuring all data is tracked and entered into all appropriate content management systems or shared internally, as needed.
• Overseeing any benefits distributed to and from Satellite Screens (e.g. Membership benefits).
• Supporting any ancillary programming as needed, including special events, talks, panels involving Satellite Screens and other Festival community engagement partners.
• Completing a comprehensive wrap-report as directed.
• Contributing to an external post-event deck with key data learnings to share externally.
• Creating a procedure document detailing the operational responsibilities of this position.
• Screening films for content, themes, etc. as needed for community programs.
• Supporting the Community Program for Utah activities as defined.
You have the following direct or transferable skill sets:
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• 3 years experience in film, public programming or curation, arts education, community organizing, or related.
• Strong, proven proficiency in Google Suite (Google Docs, Sheets, Drive).
• Proficiency in project management software such as monday.com.
• Commitment to mission-based programming, with a focus on racial equity and deep community engagement.
• Demonstrated knowledge of community and nonprofit organizations.
• Enthusiasm for and interest in arts, culture, independent media, and film, or journalism preferred.
• Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills to work effectively with a variety of people.
• Excellent organizational skills including self management of work schedule.
• Ability to maintain confidential information.
You will be successful in this role if you...
• Are a strong project manager, keeping internal team members on schedule and request materials across departments to support external partners.
• Create materials, including a report and presentation, that highlight the key successes of the program and audiences, using survey data.
In addition to an hourly pay of $22.60, this position comes with awesome benefits & perks, including:
• Eligibility for paid sick leave and holidays
• Sundance Film Festival passes and benefits (varies each year)
• Limited employee assistance program