Seasonal Coordinator, Sundance Industry Office
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
This was removed by the employer on 8/2/2021 1:17:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Film Festivals Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Seasonal Coordinator, Sundance Industry Office jobs in Park City-UT
Search all Seasonal Coordinator, Sundance Industry Office postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Seasonal Coordinator, Sundance Industry Office?
Full Time Job
The Festival Coordinator, Sundance Industry Office (SIO) is charged with facilitating the Festival registration process and participation in both the online and in-person components of the Sundance Film Festival for industry members.
Working closely under the direction of the Assistant Director, Industry Relations, the Coordinator will proactively provide administrative and operational support to the department and customer support to industry members. This position works full time from either September 1, 2021 or September 15, 2021 through February 9, 2022 and will be required to work extended hours, including some evenings, weekends, and holidays to meet key deadlines and respond to on-call needs as assigned. The majority of this position's work will be executed remotely from within California or Utah, until the department comes together in Park City in late January to support the in-person elements of the Festival.
Top priorities include, but are not limited to...
• Facilitating the Festival registration process for industry members, maintaining a comprehensive knowledge of the internal registration system and database in order to assist members with registration, answer questions and act as a department representative.
• Maintaining registration lists; updating and tracking order changes, cancellations, pass transfers, and the waitlist.
• Troubleshooting and resolving registration issues, working collaboratively with other Institute departments when necessary.
• Sending all external registration communications according to established timelines.
• Coordinating the process for new members, including sending out applications, conducting research, and routing reviews to Assistant Director and Director.
• Helping the Assistant Director in administration and tracking of Industry Alliance (a corporate advancement program) benefits, including registration and ticketing.
• Supporting the Associate Manager with sales agent registration and ticketing.
• Auditing physical passes and tickets against registration order lists in preparation for onsite distribution.
• Assisting members with accessing screenings, events, and resources on the Online Festival platform, troubleshooting where possible and working with customer/tech support as needed.
• During the Festival, providing timely customer support to members for both online and in-person Festival events.
• Running Press & Industry scanning reports and distributing them to sales agents during the Festival.
• Managing the department inbox and responding to a high volume of email promptly; following the internal process for organizing and escalating communications.
• Maintaining email lists including MailChimp/ActiveCampaign audiences; processing bouncebacks and email changes.
• Updating all external communications with current Festival details and branding (including applicable supporting documents and guides).
• Handling the distribution of SIO documents and information to internal departments as necessary.
• Updating department lookbooks and slide shows for internal presentations.
• Maintaining and updating member resources (attendee list, screening schedules, film contact list).
• Finalizing registration data and metrics after the Festival ends.
• Preparing post-Festival mailing lists for offseason communications.
• Completing a comprehensive written wrap report.
You have the following direct or transferable skill sets:
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• 2 years operational, administrative, and customer support related experience.
• Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills required to work effectively with a variety of people.
• Excellent organizational skills including self-management of work schedule and ability to track a multitude of details.
• Excellent discretion; ability to maintain confidential information.
• Ability to collaborate across various teams and external contacts.
• Ability to work nights and weekends around events and key deadlines.
• Proficiency in Google Products and working knowledge of databases (such as FileMaker Pro) preferred.
• Knowledge of the independent film industry preferred.
• Working knowledge of MailChimp/ActiveCampaign and/or graphic design tools a plus.
You will be successful in this role if you...
• Effectively communicate and problem solve to provide excellent customer support.
• Manage large amounts of data with precision and accuracy.
• Collaborate and work closely with the SIO team and other internal departments to meet deadlines.
In addition to an competitive hourly pay of $19.00, this position comes with awesome benefits & perks, including:
• Eligibility for paid sick leave and holidays
• Sundance Film Festival passes and benefits (varies each year)
• Limited employee assistance program