Seasonal Coordinator, Racial Equity
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
This was removed by the employer on 4/22/2021 2:17:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Film Festivals Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Seasonal Coordinator, Racial Equity jobs in Park City-UT
Search all Seasonal Coordinator, Racial Equity postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Seasonal Coordinator, Racial Equity? POSITION OVERVIEW
The Coordinator, Racial Equity is charged with supporting the planning and implementation of the department's day-to-day operations. This position will also provide project oversight as directed by their Manager.
Working closely under the Senior Manager, Racial Equity, the Coordinator provides administrative support, including scheduling meetings, managing calendars and correspondences, and implementing internal department meeting structure (agendas, notes and minutes, report backs). Additionally, the Coordinator will support a full range racial equity initiatives, including those managed by other team members.
This position works full time from April, 2021 through August 9, 2021 and is completely remote for the duration of its temporary employment. Extended hours, including evenings and weekends, may be required at key points.
Top priorities include but are not limited to…
• Coordinating departmental tasks as assigned and in a timely fashion, such as scheduling department meetings, creating agendas, processing department expenses, and setting up technologies.
• Drafting, editing, and proofreading materials for reports and presentations
• Acting as a main point of contact and liaison for the departments and stakeholders (internal and external) involved to answer questions, detail department processes, and route needs.
• Collaborating with Racial Equity Intern to ideate and propose engagement initiatives for BIPOC staff
• Planning the coordination of focus groups, capacity building workshops, and equity trainings in collaboration with counterparts from partner organizations.
• Supporting BIPOC staff in registering for external training and development opportunities.
• Tracking and recording staff utilization of both BIPOC staff and Choice Point development funds
• Initiating and following up on internal and external communications on behalf of the Racial Equity (RE) team.
• Conducting and analyzing research to understand which external trainings and/or stakeholders can best support programmatic goals. Overseeing the process of tracking and monitoring department project work plans, including objectives, tasks and time frames, to ensure deliverables are completed on time.
• Initiating and seeing through processing of payment forms and contracts, routing for approval to the Finance and Legal Departments.
• Participating in Institute meetings and brainstorms regarding racial equity strategies.
• Other duties as assigned and/or advocated for.
You have the following direct or transferable skill sets:
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• 2 years of administrative, nonprofit program coordination, or related experience.
• Excellent organizational skills including meeting deadlines, following through on tasks, and strong attention to detail and accuracy in recording, tracking, and issuing information.
• Detailed oriented, with a proactive work ethic and strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Following up on and facilitating internal and external communications for the department.
• Ability to take initiative and work independently.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google products.
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment.
• Ability to maintain confidential information.
• Enthusiasm for and interest in racial equity, arts, culture, independent media, and/or film
• Prior Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) or racial justice training participation preferred.
You will be successful in this role if you...
• Are able to seamlessly manage calendars and priorities.
• Remain composed and organized, adapting to frequent change and demands from multiple sources.
• Can build strong professional relationships with internal and external teams and individuals.
• Have a strong ability to think ahead to meet the needs of a dynamic team environment.
• Enjoy looking for ways to better streamline processes and propose tactics for working more efficiently.
• Are results-oriented and actively aim to solve problems through an equity lens.
• Lead with values and are deeply committed to being an active team member working for and on behalf of marginalized communities.
In addition to a competitive hourly pay, this position comes with awesome benefits & perks, including:
• Eligibility for paid sick leave and holidays
• Limited employee assistance program This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.